Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Morgan Hotel

• 26-01-2005 10:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,854 ✭✭✭✭

hey, has anyone stayed in the Morgan hotel in temple bar and care to share their experience and like or dislike of the place?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

nice clean modern hotel. quite reasonable prices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Always in black

bright and ok pricing for temple bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

yeah nice place, staff were cool too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

haven't stayed there but the bar is great, very modern but yet comfortable, not a place for big piss ups but great for early evening/relaxing few pints scenarios, the staff are great, they bring you olives and pretzels to munch on while drinking, they stock a lot of continetal and belguim beers, one time we were there and my friend suggested they get a certain belguim beer in, next time we went they had it in stock.

If they extend the service and attention to detail they have in the bar to the whole hotel then I would reccomend the place in an instant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

Ive stayed there on a few occasions nice place very clean and reasonable
    Id recomend it to anyone
    Pete

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

Slightly off topic - but the place is a carbon copy of the Morgan Hotel in New York (down to the name) but has no connection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I wonder what noise levels are like at 2am.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,854 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

I booked it for a monday and its winter, there should be much noise hopefully!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement