Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

big boobs or little boobs?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 443 ✭✭DBK

Originally posted by Cajun Tiger
    no but if you slap them they giggle so nicely :p:p:p

Nice...and watch them swing like Newton's Cradle....hours of entertainment... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,270 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I still can't believe this didn't turn into a slydice...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭AMurphy

Cork_girl wrote:
    you'd be surprised the amount of guys who don't even notice when one is bigger than the other.. have been a few threads on this on boardsie..

......:D

You'd be surprised what one can notice once one gets up close and comfortable with a pair. Just becuase it has not been mentioned does not mean it has not been observed. Just holding back to see if you wonder about what we wonder about.....

Some of the things we never observe or wonder about;
    Boobs & Nipples that point in, out, up, down straight ahead.
    Nipples that appear to have a mind of their own and one moment appear to protrude a little more or less than a while ago, most unnoticable in excersize bras.
    Why some have long nipples while other have dimples.
    Why some behave like jelly while others as are as solid as granit, or even the same boob appearing softer and harder/fuller at various times.... never wonder about that.
    Why some as mounted under the chin and other about the navel, or appear to be heading under the armpit and round the back,
    Why different races have unique shapes, both for the boob and the nipple, African, Asian, White, etc.
    Why some women can develop muscles and move them while most cannot.
    Why some bounce with harmonic sympathy while others are totally out of synch with their owners gait.
    Whether they flap in the breeze when nude parachuting.
    Why they appear to float when nude swimming, might explain why it is so difficult to drown a witch.

And the ultimate questions we never ever wonder about is why do women with low cut attire insist on putting their opened hand in the cleavage if bending down. I'm surprized that you ladies do not observe yourselves when doing this and wonder, "Why am I doing this".

and was the Jackson "wardrobe malfunction" the fact that one boob was exposed, or ONLY one exposed. :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

:)
    I think you've just reinvigorated this thread!
    I often wondered about a lot of what you mentioned, but never had the balls to ask. I suppose, there is an element of both extremes at work- Catholic/Talleban ideals versus Modern world political correctness- where you'd be up on sexual harrassment for even suggesting breasts make interesting study objects. For us guys- regardless of what we say, we do study breasts, often unbeknownst to even ourselves. However we often associate them with the Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus- train of thought- as something that we are not supposed to understand. I think curiousity is a good thing though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭littlejay

i was reading that she was asked to play a lead female role for millions of dollars in some film . she turned it down . she was required to get rid of the blonde busty image etc. said no friggin way do you know who i am.? lol
    i think she looks a minger to be honest.
    tits look so false. i love hanging baskets.....and the natural look.
    apart from jodie marshs snosle jewish nose. shes a real handfull. and natural im sure.

• Advertisement

smccarrick wrote:
    :)
    I think you've just reinvigorated this thread!
    It's just too fascinating a topic to let it die!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Sysiphus

Which Are You???? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭limpdd

Small definatly!

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't turn down a big pair :D , but small ones are cuter. ;)

Just my choice

limpdd wrote:
    Don't get me wrong I wouldn't turn down a big pair :D , but small ones are cuter. ;)

I'm firmly in the "depends on the girl" camp.
    Cuteness is an entire package thing with me- sure nice boobs help- but just as important is ability to hold a conversation, a smiling face, the self esteem of the girl. When someone is a happy person, its so much easier to be around them and to get on with them. Initial attraction to a girl does not start below the neckline for me. Although I do like to admire those assets!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

They can have any boobies, But once they are not saggy :D

• Advertisement

Shrimp wrote:
    They can have any boobies, But once they are not saggy :D
    Pencil test them then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

yeah. I kninda dont get the pencil test?? Is it, that if they can hold a pencil they aren't saggy? or is it the otherway round?

Cos if that are reall saggy, they could like hold it from underneath? :P

Shrimp wrote:
    yeah. I kninda dont get the pencil test?? Is it, that if they can hold a pencil they aren't saggy? or is it the otherway round?

Cos if that are reall saggy, they could like hold it from underneath? :P

Yup-

Normally a girl would stand upright in front of a mirror with her shoulders back in a proper posture position. Without a bra on, she should take a pencil and slide it into the under crease of her breast. When she stands up straight does the pencil stay in place under her breast? If so, she may be a candidate for a breast lift.... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

yeah that's a load of crap...i dont have huge boobs and glad of it

....more than a handful is a waste!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

....more than a handful is a waste!!!

No it isn't

Plus, don't forget they have an important function aswell... And a large size will benefit in feeding your children! I also believe that no single child should be deprived of the freedom to be breast fed. You hear all you damn bottle feeders?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

Why some women can develop muscles and move them while most cannot

i love to flex them

pencil test is the best.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

i love to flex them

Must.....stop.....flood....of.....images.... :eek:

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭KlodaX

Oeneus wrote:
    No it isn't

Plus, don't forget they have an important function aswell... And a large size will benefit in feeding your children! I also believe that no single child should be deprived of the freedom to be breast fed. You hear all you damn bottle feeders?!!

the size of your breast has nothing to do with breast feeding. Its all about the nipples. How would fat help you breast feed?

i love to flex them
    You do know you're now not going to get a minutes peace at the next boards beer until you demonstrate this 'talent', don't you?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

KlodaX wrote:
    the size of your breast has nothing to do with breast feeding. Its all about the nipples. How would fat help you breast feed?

Get them started on junk food early?

i love to flex them

:eek:

video proof is needed

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭ether

i love to flex them

Bad girl, making me get all stiff and rigid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Shrimp wrote:
    anything more than a handfull is a waste

Nope, that's why you've also got a mouth :D

Must.... not..... reply..... with whats honestly on my mind....... :D

As they say "how do you make 2 pound of fat more attractive? Stick a nipple on it".

Someone has already pointed out (pardon the expression) that it's stupid to judge women by the size of their breasts. I'd say that I like a nice body, the complete package, not just the breasts.

Sleepy wrote:
    You do know you're now not going to get a minutes peace at the next boards beer until you demonstrate this 'talent', don't you?

no i think the only person that will not give me a minutes peace is you...

anywho...

back to boobies just a quick question..

what do you perfer or not perfer to call them... i hate the word tit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

ether wrote:
    Bad girl, making me get all stiff and rigid.

Jaysus Christ! :rolleyes: What the fúck has happened to this place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

While reading FHM, I came across the word "Norks" as in Lucy Pinders Norks. Thats a beautiful word. Norks.

Go on folks, say it - Norks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 990 ✭✭✭galactus

Just like Carries's mother I call them dirty pillows

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

i hate the word tit
    Maybe so, but us guys, cant say Boobs, it makes us sound girly...

On the topic of breasts! It really depends on the woman! you cant put overly big breasts (*I nearly said boobs* -- aaargh!) on a woman of small build.

I hate the word "boobies". Baps is good. It just rolls of the tongue :p

Pommes d'amour

I've always liked the word "unchies", very obsuire name for them, coined I think by Henry Thureaux. But nice word all the same!

muchos grande yummys(xbf's idea of mine)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭ionapaul

For equality of expression sake, this thread should have been named 'Big uns or little uns', with the same poll options (maybe modify the last option to 'depends of the person') :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

I would be of a fairly small build (take an 8-10 in clothes) but I do feel that mine are in proportion - they seem to have grown again though, just got measured as a 34E :eek: People with smaller chests can get away braless and wear a lot of clothes that I would never get away with, so there are pros and cons to both - I would not wear a low cut top for example. Anyone ever remember the exercise ryme :"we must, we must, we must increase our..."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

would only look at her boobs if she had an ugly face in the faint hope that they might redeem her.

the size dont really matter as long as they're not dangling around her waist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭stagolee

CathyMoran wrote:
    they seem to have grown again though, just got measured as a 34E :eek:
    holy jeaysus!!! :eek: there must be satelites and small clusters of asteroids orbiting your chest at this stage, the millenium falcon being drawn towards them by the increasing gravity "thats no moon......"

(sorry i havent slept in a while)

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Shewhomustbe...

boobs do not stay the same size, i've ranged from 16=32D 18=36C 20=34B 21 38DD
    I'm just wondering how over the space of five years you have managed to change your FRAME size four times?

i'm very keen to keep mine pointing the way they are.. pass the pencil test everytime!
    If you are a DD could you pass on how with your ample bosom you pass the test.

• Advertisement

Shew, was about to give the same info. amazing how a keen observer can be validated by science years after they came to the same measurement technique.

However, your cutsie cartoon doesn't bare up to reality as I went out with a girl who was a G but not very southern bound, she was "very big boned" as you might say. Now don't get me wrong she was large busted, but some of the measure was in the frame, just look a Barbara Windsor, even in her early Carry on dats she was quiet flet "breasted" but considered large "chested" as her bra size was in the c's or d's, but this was partialy due to the girth of her rib cage. Check out "Carry on Army" or whatever its called, when her bikini top comes off (not a pervert, just that seems to be the clip they always use to advertise carry on!!) and you will see that her "bossom" is quite deflated.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Shewhomustbe...

Sysiphus wrote:
    However, your cutsie cartoon doesn't bare up to reality

It doesn't? :eek:

I never thought she had a great 'BOSOM' anyway.

How come there is no "E" size on the tips link?
    It goes straight from DD to F.....? :confused:
    Also- the E is nothing like the cartoon!
    Is this another thing the Americans are foisting on us poor unassuming European consumers- even more bizzare clothes sizes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,502 ✭✭✭✭Victor

By my reckoning I'm something like a 48A. Damn, I thought I be at least a B. :(

I'm just wondering how over the space of five years you have managed to change your FRAME size four times?

from gaining and losing weight and having a child,
    If you are a DD could you pass on how with your ample bosom you pass the test.

simple its called excersize. i tone the muscle by doing reps..

from gaining and losing weight and having a child, simple its called excersize. i tone the muscle by doing reps..

Reps? Excuse my ignorance- what is reps?
    Sounds like it could be something good for all of us!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Big or Small?! Naked does me.

John

Amen to that. :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Why is it A, B, B, D, DD, E - what's with the double D thing and why is there no CC or BB?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement