Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

big boobs or little boobs?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

i dont know why

and attention whore??

right ok cheers i guess

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Shewhomustbe...

from gaining and losing weight and having a child,

I have never had a child or had my wight fluctuate in such an extreme manner so I'll have to take your word for that.
    simple its called excersize. i tone the muscle by doing reps..

http://www.breastique.net/breast11.htm

From reading this article I must say you are very lucky to have kept your amble bosom.

....cbb.......

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

....cbb.......

Is that another strange in-between size or...?

Can’t Be Bothered

• Advertisement

Can't be bothered, yet post anyway and make me waste time asking questions?

Jayzis, that's inconsiderate :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭AlisonB

D wrote:
    It is much more attractive for everything to be in an aesthetically pleasing proportions than the individual sizes.
    Yeh i agree , i was at an agency that said it doesnt matter how big you are .. as long as your hips are 10" bigger than your waist - your body is in proportion, doesn't matter what size you are. e.g 24" waist... 34" hips..
    30" waist...40" hips..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Can’t Be Bothered

ah, the usual answer when someone pulls you up on something, and you 'cant be bothered' to go through the routine of being shown up for some stupid person?

is that about right?

uh-huh. thought so.

ah, the usual answer when someone pulls you up on something, and you 'cant be bothered' to go through the routine of being shown up for some stupid person?

is that about right?

uh-huh. thought so.
    you know your right your always right...

:rolleyes:

anyway lets here from someone interesting..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

How about me? I've a massive.... ah. cbb.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

Can anyone be bothered with anything?

Ok, whats the preferred breasts for a wet t-shirt marathon?

For me they gotta bounce a bit! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

you know your right your always right...

:rolleyes:

anyway lets here from someone interesting..

im glad you finally realise that.

now, lets hear from someone who can speak english, and has something interesting to say, and that isnt me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

me can spaek Englishs?!!!1!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Dr. Loon wrote:

Me fail English... Unp..... aaah cbb
    AlisonB wrote:
    as long as your hips are 10" bigger than your waist - your body is in proportion, doesn't matter what size you are. e.g 24" waist... 34" hips..
    30" waist...40" hips..

I remember seeing a program about this before, that said men are attracted to figures with those type of proportions, because (thousands of years ago) men sought out those females as they were generally more fertile. Child-bearing hips and child-feeding boobedies.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

Dr. Loon wrote:

:D I dunno why but that really cracked me up!
    Now I look wierd laughing to myself in a crowded computer lab. :(

P.S Breasts are a poor man's ass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

P.S Breasts are a poor man's ass.

Jaysus I don't want to know what anatomy is like where you're from... how do people sit comfortable or anything?

Imagine the milk patches aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

koneko wrote:
    Jaysus I don't want to know what anatomy is like where you're from

It's bootylicious:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Ali Cat

from gaining and losing weight and having a child,

simple its called excersize. i tone the muscle by doing reps..
    That's so strange, the more I train, the smaller mine get :confused:
    However, on the general topic, I'm always happier when mine do shrink because I find that when I actually have breasts of any reasonable size they get in the way of doing things, fun though they may be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

About the proportion question. Men are subconsciously drawn to a waist/hip percentage of 70. In other words a waist that is 70% smaller than your hips. And the only reason that women that are not lactating(breastfeeding) have developed breasts is to compensate for the fact that humans are walking upright. When we were more slouched over the above 70% guideline was in effect and the main visual display for this was the behind/derriere. When we began to walk upright breasts or, more specifically, cleavage was developed to represent the same thing, ie, a womens' fertility. Once again, its not simple size it's proportion.

D wrote:
    About the proportion question. Men are subconsciously drawn to a waist/hip percentage of 70. In other words a waist that is 70% smaller than your hips. And the only reason that women that are not lactating(breastfeeding) have developed breasts is to compensate for the fact that humans are walking upright. When we were more slouched over the above 70% guideline was in effect and the main visual display for this was the behind/derriere. When we began to walk upright breasts or, more specifically, cleavage was developed to represent the same thing, ie, a womens' fertility. Once again, its not simple size it's proportion.

That's not really of any interest though, we're talking jugs and we're talking now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Adblock

It really doesn’t matter, its intelligence all the way for me, it may sound politically or socially correct but its true, cos when your 40 or 50 ur bird isnt going to look 20 anymore and all you will have is the company of someone you hooked up with for no reason only cos she was fit …bad way to go….

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

1) Do you really think that if that was the only reason it would last that long?
    2) Let sleeping threads lie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Adblock

1) Do you really think that if that was the only reason it would last that long?
    2) Let sleeping threads lie.

yeah.... people marry out of convience..ffs dont be so blind

+
    true sleeping thread...but then if some things didnt rize from the dead well u wouldnt have a catholic church now would you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭open_book

Well I have to say I love big tits. Oiled up they are soo duuurty. If I was to choose a partner however I would prefer them average/smaller. Whos gonna start a thread 'big clitoris or little clitoris'? or is it unanimous...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,876 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I'm an ass man! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

big boobs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

is there a happy medium also an ass person ere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Adblock wrote:
    but then if some things didnt rize from the dead well u wouldnt have a catholic church now would you...

give me a moment to find good in that occurance

i'll get back to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

The_B_Man wrote:
    I'm an ass man! ;)

don't you mean anus?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

perphaps this is a dead thread, how on earth did you find it anyhow?! it must be about 4 months old...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement