Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

big boobs or little boobs?

12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

I think it depends on the person , mine are pretty small but i cant say ive had any complaints , if they were bigger theyd just look gammy on me , jiggle jiggle :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

fussy men?!;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Just looking back at some of the posts - I hate the fact that if you have a big chest (and especially if you are a natural blonde) that your IQ is expected to be below 100...and then there is the fact that men look at your chest and not at your face first. Personally I am still proud that I have a big chest but am a size 8 else where - but it has taken many years - I would still avoid showing all but minimal cleavage though I gladly wear a bickini on the beach now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

We.... at least I need pics.

John

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement