Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Has anyone heard of Suped ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭Baldy

ambro25 wrote:
    Why I didn't post the linkie before? Exact point why is above: because I didn't expct some muppet to want to split hair in defense of an obvious and unashamed tout. Wanna split hair, Baldy? Go split someone else's - I ain't got none either :D .

It's wasn't question of splitting hair to be honest. I was merely stating that their might be a reasonable explanation for the difference in price as I suggested above. If you were offended by the fact that I stated this then I would like to tell you that it was not my intention. MDS are supposed to be a quality german (as far as i can remember) make. The ones pointed out above were ones I had never heard of before which is why I would be a little more cautious of buying them (before doing any research on the matter). To me it would be like choosing between a Sony and another "noname" brand so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

or between choosing a 1700euro no name plasma and a 3500 euro panasonic......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 CNW_GiZmO!

lomb wrote:
    Still ntsc..............
    LOL :D

lomb wrote:
    or between choosing a 1700euro no name plasma and a 3500 euro panasonic......

True True

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

i went out to suped a while back there, and i have to say, although not as cheap as ebay (where is?) they are cheaper than most car shops in ireland, and very helpfull, nice staff as well (which is rare in car related shops tbh). And this rip off ireland crap is getting a bit out of hand, I agree ireland is a rip off, but its not the small business ripping people off, its usually the suppliers, you cant run a business by buying your stock from ebay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

Baldy wrote:
    ............. MDS are supposed to be a quality german (as far as i can remember) make. The ones pointed out above were ones I had never heard of before which is why I would be a little more cautious of buying them (before doing any research on the matter). To me it would be like choosing between a Sony and another "noname" brand so to speak.

yeah , it's quality German import straight from Taiwan..

ok we have bit of :D , so maybe we just chill out for a moment and welcome CNW_GiZmO! to boards.ie

P.S.
    have to be nice to him just incase there is a chance that i can get spin in that skyline .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Why, in the first place would you buy from Irish motor shops? All they do is earn their % for ordering.

Just go online or e-Bay and your guaranteed savings.
    Fair enough, anyone wit these motor shops are making money, because the majority of young people in Ireland with cars are too stupid to turn on a computer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

too right Johncleary. Well all the mdf civic/lancer boys anyway.
    I went to Suped just after they opened, and tbh they didnt have a lot there, maybe they do now?

CNW_GiZmO! wrote:

- After 24 days waiting, it never came. Sorry but i have to tell what happened
    - Product was not as advertised and slow shipping
    - Paid for brand new item only to get reconditioned one. My questions unanswered
    - Product arrived without ANY seller comunication, xtra $102 to clear from customs
    - This seller is out to rob people don't do business with not a good ebayer at all
    - Got unit- Did not work! Had to return at my cost- did get a good one this time-
    - I was very unhappy with this
    - Sent me the wrong item.
    - Horrible service, got the wrong thing and still dealing with it.....
    - 2 items did not work,items not as described
    - etc, etc ... (Too Many to Mention)

Statistics, your Honour !!

:D:D:D Nice stats! hehehe :D:D:D

Nice stats your honour!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

you've been served!
    IT'S ON!

• Advertisement
Advertisement