Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mods: Please move this to Help forum

• 27-01-2005 9:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Sorry for posting this in PI (this is the only forum I can post to at the moment!), can one of the mods move this thread over to the help forum for me please?

Basically, the problem is I can't post anything while logged in!
    I changed the email address in my user CP yesterday evening but never received the activation email so it appears that my account is in limbo.
    I can log in and browse forums ok but I cannot post anything, I cannot view or send PMs or view my subbed list.
    e.g. when I click on the PM link on the main page after I log in I get this:

Frank Grimes, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I tried changing the address to a couple of other (definitely valid) email addresses but I haven't received a mails from Boards to any of them.
    Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.
    Frank Grimes

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Try it once again.

Advertisement