Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to Create Your own Smileys ??

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

<off topic>
    what is irishgunners.com for as it is difficult to tell

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

kbannon wrote:
    what is irishgunners.com for as it is difficult to tell
    Certainly is .. looks like a lame attempt at some clickthru revenue generation? Whatever it is anyway, its a god-awful looking website.

.cg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

come on I am only a novice

whats wrong with it ?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

What is it for????
    Using my Detective Colombo skills I managed to figure out that the page title 'Worldeasy' matches the link 'worldeasy.com sport & travel'. However, my eyes pick up references to U2, CDs and other similar stuff that I wonder if it is a U2 fan site. Then there is the blurb of blue crap in the middle but this just confuses me a bit more because suddenly my mind is reminded of the sporting reference. As I read on (forcing myself) I return to the music aspect until eventually Im offered to play Tetris.
    Below this I can see some references to footie (Arsenal & NF - now that I think of it the URI is Irish Gunners - is this a footie reference?) but below that Im back on U2, ipods and guitars.
    My Colombo instinct tells me that it is possibly a site about using your U2 Ipod whilst watching Arsenal play footie.
    Am I right?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

seems like some site, for just advertising things? and i cant see why you'd need smilies for it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

I presume it was originally meant to be an Arsenal supporters site judging by the domain name, but I really don't understand what the content has to do with football....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Anyway, back to the original topic, Google was able to answer your question...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

ok Detectives

It is an Arsenal Supporters Site but we have it hosted with worldeasy thats why when you log into www.irishgunners.com we have to get the adverts out of the way to pay them
    Below that is the link for the supporters club and the smileys are for the message board

Have googled it and found a few sites

Ta

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

So doodle_sketch answered your question then.

Also, you should seriously consider changing host. If you want "free", then use your registrar to point to free webspace like eircom.net, or something like that .. anything has to be better than what you have.

Advertisement