Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smackdown Vs Raw Competition

Options
  • 27-01-2005 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

I'm proposing to have a Smackdown Vs Raw Competition in a bar in Dublin City Centre.

I need to gauge interest first so people who would be willing to enter, please state so here.

I reckon the entry fee will be €10 and it will be a winner take all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Evilution

I'm proposing to have a Smackdown Vs Raw Competition in a bar in Dublin City Centre.

I need to gauge interest first so people who would be willing to enter, please state so here.

I reckon the entry fee will be €10 and it will be a winner take all.

A few questions:
    Where in the city centre?
    Around what date?
    How will the competition be played - single matches, hell in a cell, elimination chamber etc.?
    Do characters have to be random picked?

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭PaddyjDunne

There are a couple of locations I am looking for really. Oil Can Harrys in Mount Street, MacTurkalls on dame street and a few others. Depending on the response, venue could change.

Characters are random picked. You have 3 chances to randomize your player. if you have chosen to pick three times, you are stuck with whatever character comes up. This happens at the start of every round.

The type of match is singles for the heats (depending on numbers) with the type of match selected out of a hat. If there is a lot of entrants, the final 6 can be decided in an elimination chamber.

I am hoping to have this March or April

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

sounds like a good laugh, id be up for it!

so.......................1 person?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Evilution

I'm a tentative second. If it was in MacTurcaills it'd be great cuz its just around the corner from me.
    Do we bring our own joypads?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

prizes?

If there is a big enough response then yes, there will be spot prizes as I could get sponsorship from one of the game shops. Also the bar would be able to put drinks pomotions on if there were a lot of punters. The main cash prize would stand as a winner take all. (unless popular demand asks for a change) Bringing your own joypad would be fine as long as there were no additional buttons on it (eg slow mo or programmable combo buttons). Any chance this thread could be stickied?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

i'd be up for it, ive my own created wrestler called g fitz. all attributes up to the top, playing on legend, everything unlocked

Advertisement