Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

But what were eddie and joe driving?

Options
  • 10-10-2000 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

A farmer had 3 lovely daughters, all who had dates on Friday night. One by one the local boys came by to pick them up.

The first boy arrived and said: "Hi, I'm Eddie, I'm here for Betty, we're going steady, is she ready?"

The farmer called Betty and she and Eddie went on their way.

The second boy arrived and said: "Hi, I'm Joe, I'm here for Flo, we're going to the show, is she ready to go?"

The farmer called Flo and she and Joe went on their way.

The third boy arrived in an old beat up pickup, came to the door and said: "Hi, I'm Chuck"

The farmer shot him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

It won't be funny unless you tell us.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

They were driving a HOE isnt it clear ??

John

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

[This message has been edited by LoLth (edited 11-10-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

o - so it isn't funny once you told us smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Carnage

ok, so it's a bad joke, but i have the right to make you all read trash once in a while, and i intend to excercise that right, once in a while. now go watch head cleaner. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Carnage (edited 12-10-2000).]

• Advertisement
Advertisement