Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Ipod? iriver h10? and opinions?

Options
  • 27-01-2005 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭

I'm looking for a replacment for my old sony miniDisc,the big 20gb capacity of some of the hard drive based players is too much for me tbh.irivers "h10" is 5gb and looks to be quite decent.if anyone has got a mini ipod or irver etc could they let me know how good the battery's are etc as we';ve all heard about ipods battery life etc?

basically....ipod mini or iriver h10? THX :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

in rock/metal?

try a different forum

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

I dunno - how much capacity do you need? My sister's got a Safa HMP-110, its slightly larger than a matchbox, holds 1.5GB, good sound quality, plays all sorts of files, good battery life, lots of accessories, looks cool and pretty damn unbreakabale.

I have to admit, I'm jealous.

That said, if you have to choose between Mini Ipod and iRiver, I river generally tend to be better, but less fashionable.

[EDIT]Oops, thats the Safa HMP-110R, this one here -> http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk/shop/product_info.php?cPath=3&products_id=419 [/EDIT]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Carlitos

yeah iriver seems the one alright.shame it doesnt have remote tho,one thing i love about miniDiscs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Carlitos

hvae moved topic to technology forum thx and sorry for putting ti here (duh) but i wanted metal heads opinions not techies :)

peace

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Is there a price difference?

I have an iRiver H140 it's acting up a bit lately, could be just mine though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

just lettin u know the iriver is on sale in DID for €299, saw it advertised today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

that is the 20gb iriver, forgot to say that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

They are different players with different pros and cons. The battery life on the iRivers is meant to be better. I don't have one though. Ask Drapper he has one.

Advertisement