Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is the best pes4 player on boards?

Options
  • 27-01-2005 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,048 ✭✭✭✭

I know theres a league goin so who is the top dog

and would he/she give me a match some night, i just want to gauge how good i am at the moment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

Me i am the best hehehehehehehehe

never played online as I have PS2 version and will never change to PC version, it just seems wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

playing online with the pc isnt a true represntation of skill, not with irish connections anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Leagues never lie :D

BUT we have a daily champion , most nights theres a few in IRC and we all play each other whoever gets most wins is daily champion, so far only been 2 me and PHB. he has thumped me (5-1 bastid) and i have thumped him (4-0 tekkit bitch) .

Others are getting better <bighead> they slowly catching up to our level </bighead>

#pes.ie on quakenet most nights there at least 4 or 5 in there.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 20,048 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

cool, id like to play you some night kdjac, as i say just to see how im getting on, play a bit against guys in uk but dunno how good they are.

What time lot generally on?

Cyrus wrote:
    cool, id like to play you some night kdjac, as i say just to see how im getting on, play a bit against guys in uk but dunno how good they are.

What time lot generally on?

As of today i unemployed so quite a lot :D

but usually 6ish onwards.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭shaneward2004

wat room do u guys meet in??? uk?

#pes.ie on quakenet

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Cyrus wrote:
    I know theres a league goin so who is the top dog

and would he/she give me a match some night, i just want to gauge how good i am at the moment

she might play you, but if you cant be client she wont have any advantage over you
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

I am so much better than all of you put together it isnt funny......"cough" :confused:

d22ontour wrote:
    she might play you, but if you cant be client she wont have any advantage over you
    :D

1. Each game is played over 2 legs each player hosting once. Aggregate scores determine the winner. NO AWAY GOAL RULE.

/me whistles and points to the league rules.

Not my fault your DSL dial up is ****e and you forget to stop downloading when hosting.

kdjac

• Advertisement

cyrus can only host that was my point

i only forgot the once :(

i will pm the mod for your flamerism :D

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

bazH wrote:
    playing online with the pc isnt a true represntation of skill, not with irish connections anyway

Eh hello. I remember playing you and I said the lag was bad on my end and you went nuts saying I am cheating and it never happens when you play foreigners. This was near enough the beginning.

what happened to you c dude ?

hmm only God himself knows...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I'm d best.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

I dont like to brag but I am the best player in Ireland! I will be willing to take on anyone to prove this!

BRING IT ON............................. :D:D

well kdjac and cheese dude are the best ive played!

i managed to beat cheesdude at the third attempt after he kicked my a$$ twice

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

cheesedude wrote:
    Eh hello. I remember playing you and I said the lag was bad on my end and you went nuts saying I am cheating and it never happens when you play foreigners. This was near enough the beginning.

I played you, you whined about something, i went off and played some euro's

Still do, pointless playing against irish players

why is that Bazh? the lag?

me and cheesdude seem to have it good both on same exchange he got no lag playing me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭djfattony2000

I honestly think I could beat anyone here. I have played this game right from the start on the super nintendo right the way through to evo 4 (xbox).

We should organise a massive all Ireland championships in some hotel or something. It would be very good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

We should organise a massive all Ireland championships in some hotel or something. It would be very good.

DEFO!! im new to this tread but il whoop ye all.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i'm the best.....

sorry, but it's true....

I am up for that. getting bored of kicking ass...hopefully someone can do a job on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 lordofthetilt

Is this only for Pro Evo on the PC????

I've been playing ever since it was ISS wy back on the PS 1(about 7 years)

I've only ever met one person who can beat me more then 50% of the time and I've never met anyone better then him.

I've met so many people who claim to be amazing at it but turn out to be total crap.

is there any sort of dublin league/boards league that's not online???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Altheus

Playing ISS since the SNES, through the PS1, N64, and various PS2 carnations, now on Xbox/PC.

I guarantee I wouldnt be beaten on the PS2, PES3 (imo, the finest incarnation) game. I remember playing a competition in TBMC once on PES2, and it was 0-0 at 80 mins in the final, and some guy half plugged out my controller, the guy I was playing against tackled my keeper and walked the ball in. I claimed a rematch, but then got the 'sore loser' look...

Advertisement