Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disturbed

Options
  • 27-01-2005 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

Any Disturbed fans out there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Nope.

Although Draiman does look cool with his seriousness and his big chin piercing. But listening to Down With The Sickness annoys the hell out of me at the end with the whole Korn-like "mommy dont hit me, you bitch, aaagh" thing going on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

don't have it, believe is totally kickass though

if any1 wants the disturbed album and has hotmail il send em it over instant messenger, fitzer69@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

fitzer666 wrote:
    if any1 wants the disturbed album and has hotmail il send em it over instant messenger, fitzer69@hotmail.com
    uh-oh! :rolleyes:

I used to listen to Disturbed when I was going through a nu-metal phase a few years ago. :o

have u heard the Believe album?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

yeah that's the one I have. *dusts off cd and listens*
    I used to love that song "Liberate" *puts cd back with cds I don't listen to anymore*

*lol* so wat do u listen to, mother f***er your so narrow minded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Eh, no... In my opinion, pathetic band.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

only ever listened to their first album was okish a weird mix of tool like guitar and rap vocials, saying that its been a while since i have listened to them but still not a bad band, just not a great one

intoxication and rise are the most powerful songs they have, they did a good song for stone cold steve austin in wwe as well

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

yeah but then he got kicked for beating his wife

*lol* im listenin to liberate at the mo

Theyre too similar to Korn for my liking. Oh god mummy hit me, Im scared for life.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Zoton

listening to Down With The Sickness annoys the hell out of me at the end with the whole Korn-like "mommy dont hit me, you bitch, aaagh" thing going on.
    That part ruins the song completely. It's not on the video version. The first album isn't too bad, it has it's moments, but it's very samey. Second album is poor, and Dan Donegan's tone is terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Eh, I like their Tears for Fears cover. And that song Darkness on the second album is pretty good.

its all good

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

fitzer666 wrote:
    its all good
    No its not!

Let me rephrase... It is of my opinion that it is not all good, because from the three or four songs that Ive heard, they sound very repetitive. The only originality here is the implementation of monkey noises.

OH-AH-AH-AH!

speak for urself mate, u tink busted are rock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

fitzer666 wrote:
    speak for urself mate, u tink busted are rock

Humour is obviously lost on you, so for your benifit, LordChessington was joking.

so was i

• Advertisement

look, disturbed are 1 of my faves and i dnt realy care wat other people think cuz if i did id be some sort of weird robot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

look, disturbed are 1 of my faves and i dnt realy care wat other people think cuz if i did id be some sort of weird robot
    Any Disturbed fans out there?

You start a topic asking for peoples opinions on disturbed and don't care about peoples opinions on disturbed... odd..

Anyways on topic I liked Disturbed when I was 13...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Evilution

I used to like 'em when they came out, the first album was good. When the single from the second album came out though, the one with the video of yer man walking through the city with the sun coming out his arse, I went right off them. Seen them live at an Ozzfest in the UK - didn't go down well with the crowd at all, they were bottled from one end of the stage to the other. They were only the filler act before....wait for it....SOULFLY came on!!!! Disturbed vs Soulfly - no contest!!!!!!

Advertisement