Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want my lucky charms!!!!!!

• 27-01-2005 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

What happened to Lucky Charms, they were the nicest and sweetest cereal around for years in Ireland and then they just dissapeared!
    There was a limeted edition pokemon version of em for a while but it wasnt enough, apparently they'tre available in the states but I WANT MY LUCKY CHARMS!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

they are still in america

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

that's the problem, i have to organize some illegal shipment of some sort!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

yum, bring them back, can i get a hell yeah?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I started a petition to get them here, but It didn't do anthing. Maybe I should have sent it to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

How is this related to chocolate/sweets/crisp when its breakfast cereal ye are discussing?

Moved to food and drink!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Why not just eat straight sugar from the sugar bowl? Cut out the unhealthy cereals and colourings that they just use to bulk them out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

:D oh my god lucky charms used to be georgous , but my mammy wouldnt let me have them too often they used drive me bananas she thought twas the sugar but i think the guy on the box was freaking me out , they`d be so good now wake me up a bit for work in the mornings :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

mmmmm lucky charms!
    im more of a fruit loops kinda grl myself tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

ou honey nut loops they was yummy too :)

Advertisement