Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

phantom new hardware

• 27-01-2005 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭

under device manager in other devices i have a multimedia controller and and multimedia video controller keep appearing ( with warning errors) and conflicting with my printer, ive tried to disable them and uninstall them etc and i also tried to repair them in order to uninstall them properly afterwards but my comp w2000 dosen't know what they are, so can't find specifc driver for them. Every time i try to get rid of them Found new hardware comes on when start up and tries to install them again

The only thing it could be is my digital camera, which I *may* have simply unplugged one time rather the unload or unplugged(tm) properly :/, but i tried plugging and unplugging it properly and this hasn't worked,althought when it is plug in and tunred on turns up another category in my device manager working perfectly...?

if i knew exactly what they were I'd have a better idea how to fix them...

ill try reinstalling and uninstalling my camera but other then that im stuck...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

Hi Chewy, look around the web for software called everest home edition, it detects (or tries at least) all the harware on your machine and will provide relevant web addresses to the manufacturer if available, i got it on a cover disc from PCW but I'm sure you can download it from www.pcw.co.uk

Let's know how it works out for you

Al

Advertisement