Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Long Overdue for a new theme song

• 27-01-2005 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

Its gotta be Big show, come on! he's had that song for way too long and its gettin annoyin!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Triple H.It was a good song at first but I'm personally sick of it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

yea, if he went back to his other one that stephanie use to use it wouldn't be so bad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

fitzer666 wrote:
    yea, if he went back to his other one that stephanie use to use it wouldn't be so bad

I think he should go back to using the classical music he had for his Blue blood debut in '95, complete with ponytail and horse riding pants.
    At least then i could laugh at him instead of nearly being sick everytime he beats anothr potential contender to his world title.

While i'm on the subject, how long will Batista be made to look good before HHH makes him look like a monkey ? 6 months ? a year ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I couldnt think of one when reading the title but as soon as i saw Big Show i couldnt agree more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭cannonballkid

but i think the big show really suits him. i dont like randy orton and JBL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I know it suits him but a change of song can kinda freshen the character. Same with the Hurricanes music. I know it suits him perfectly but maybe a new one along the same lines would freshen him up a bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭R.D

fitzer666 wrote:
    Its gotta be Big show, come on! He's had that song for way too long and its gettin annoyin!

I agree 110% dude - its without a doubt the Big Show!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

its got to be shawn michaels god damn......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

AlcoholicA wrote:

Nah, Shawn's is amusing retro at this stage.
    Me and my mates have to chuckle every time we hear it, thinking of his Bleach blond mullet wearing and mirror carrying days of the early 90's.
    Remember the original version that Sensational Sherri sang it?

I think he gets away with still using it because people not only remember those ridiculous times but also the Ladder match at WM 10 or his Rumble wins, that's the case with me anyway (And that's coming from a life long Bret fan).
    Shawn's music stills works because he's a legend, nobody's questions Flair still using 2001: Space Odyssey, do they?

Where as Big Show's isn’t funny or legendary, it's just sh*t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

AlcoholicA wrote:

Absolutely - I always thought that music was rubbish, make him look really gay when he comes out prancing around to it 'Oh OH Shawn!' Remember when he had those rocket launcher things at one of the ppv's? They shot paper streamers out into the crowd - one didn't go off and Michaels looked like a total loser, it was classic :)

I like Big Shows Music, it suits him. Some wrestlers have had great music and then had it changed to something not so good - i.e. Christian. I say, if it's not broke, don't fix it but WWE likes to release albums of their music these days so they have to change most of the top wrestlers music fairly regularly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement