Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6230 - removing operator 'O2 - IRL' from in front of Wallpaper

Options
  • 27-01-2005 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi

I have a new Nokia 6230 & have my logo placed as a wallpaper. Looks great except that the flippin operator text is in from of it.

"O2 - IRL"

How do I turn this off ?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Create a profile with the name of a space, and switch to this profile instead of the default profile.

Go to www.jhonny.org/wap on your mobile and enter item 1. This will download a blank operator logo to your phone. No charge except the standard WAP/GPRS charges.

I know this works, my brother tried it on his 6230.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭thedesigntribe

Cheers,

Do you mean make a new Profile and name it with a space?

But I've been looking and I can't create a new profile on the 6230.

I can Personise a Profile but can't rename it.

Anything else I can do?

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭thedesigntribe

Lovely Karsini - that did the job - Cheers!!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I know you already sorted it, but what i meant was to rename the outdoor profile for example.

• Advertisement
Advertisement