Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Interior lights not working 99 passat

Options
  • 27-01-2005 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

If you have this problem then I can help.I am in Dublin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭stratos

A cloaking device would sort that out !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭$Leon$

Mr Majeka wrote:
    If you have this problem then I can help.I am in Dublin.

did u check da bulbs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

$Leon$ wrote:
    did u check da bulbs?

did you read his post?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

probaly something small like a fuse if they are all gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

E@gle. wrote:
    Just ask MAjeka :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

E@gle. wrote:
    No, its much more likely that someone stole his battery to use as a battery.

Either that or he's in the wrong car.

Or he has his balaclava on back-to-front.

Hey Mr Majeka, I have an Alfa 155 and the interior lights don't work - can you help with this too? I'm in Galway though...

'c ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

No, its much more likely that someone stole his battery to use as a battery.

Either that or he's in the wrong car.

Or he has his balaclava on back-to-front.

Hey Mr Majeka, I have an Alfa 155 and the interior lights don't work - can you help with this too? I'm in Galway though...

'c ;)

if electrics arent working on an alfa well thats nothing new. it is perfectly normal to drive an italian car with 100's of electrical switches where none of them work :) this isnt a fault at all :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Dear lomb,

I have an over-active sarcasm gland and a deep-seated hatred of Italian electrics (I own two Fiats). This thread seemed to be an offer of help for anyone with a 99 passat with an electrical fault, unlikely as that might seem since they only break when subjected to nuclear explosion.

'c

Advertisement