Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What video would you choose?

Options
  • 10-10-2000 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

A blonde decides to do something wild she hasn't done before, so she sets out to rent her first X-rated adult video. She goes to the video store and, after looking around for a while, selects a title that sounds very stimulating.She drives home, lights some candles, slips into something comfortable, and puts the tape in the VCR. To her disappointment, there's nothing but static on the screen, so she calls the video store to complain.

Blonde: "I just rented an adult movie from you and there's nothing on the tape, but static."

Store Clerk: "Sorry about, that. We've had problems with some of those tapes. Which title did you rent?"

Blonde: "Let see. It's from Sony. OK! I got it! It's called 'Head Cleaner'."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

LOL I love it smile.gif

I am inflatible !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

LO FÚCKING L I love it GO THE FÚCK ON

John

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

He he he

We all love blondes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭DaBounca

hahahahah