Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

99 Golf 1.4 slugish/cutting out/ stalling

Options
  • 27-01-2005 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Have you or do you know anyone that has this problem?

This is a common prolem that peole spend money on buying the wrong components to fix it, I am a master at repairing these faults or any other faults on Vw/Audi, Based in Dublin If you need help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

Mr Majeka wrote:
    Have you or do you know anyone that has this problem?
    This is a common prolem that peole spend money on buying the wrong components to fix it, I am a master at repairing these faults or any other faults on Vw/Audi, Based in Dublin If you need help.

you are heading for ban, boyo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

:D

Dunno about a ban but it sure sounds like pimping! If I did have a VAG car playing up I'm not sure I'd PM Mr Majeka....

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The reason a 1.4 Golf is sluggish is because it only has 75bhp. Scary! eek.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

nah they do get electrical troubles needing vag.com diagnosis. anything from dodgy throttle bodies, mafs to lambdas. alot of the 1.8 seem to have regular coil failure as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭stratos

Wonder does' he do a cloaking device ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement