Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Random Rant thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

I hate...

The people who only ever have bad shi*t to say about the place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

ross*k wrote:
    I hate...

Do you think UCD is perfect or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

No, of course not, I never said that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

ross*k wrote:
    I hate...

in the interest of balance, you should start the UCD random praise thread

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

indeed yes we should! how about a UCD-Awards type thing - you know, best bar, best restaurant etc.? we could make up a few categories.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

Yeah but complaining is fun too! Whats pissing me off is constantly being told to get out 'cause a comp class is starting....and then they only use half the computers in the room! And the way 911 staff always put the cheese into my roll last so it falls all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Cousin it

And the way 911 staff always put the cheese into my roll last so it falls all over the place

I think this is a universal sandwich shop thing which the employees do to get back at the world!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Northsider!

i hate ucd because;
    -some geebags (well i am a northsider) put so much effort into their appearance going into college. I could not be arsed, thats not what college is all about, but nevertheless it can make you feel like ****.
    -i have lectures at 9am four days a week and then usually nothing till about 3pm
    -its sooooooooooooo impersonal
    -its sooooooooooooo expensive
    -its sooooooooooooo pretentious

-i have a 5000 word essay due in the morning and only 980 words written
    -the last bue leaves ucd campus at about 10pm. load of my bollocks.
    -you can never get a seat on those poxy black leather couches
    -atmosphere or lack of it
    - the prevalence of the 'dart' accent and all the horrific abbreviations that go with it- 'heino' , 'dubes' etc
    -the 'im from D4 so i have to wear my hair in a bizarre matted messy ponytail' phenomenon
    (its not cool its not sexy)
    and finally.....
    - the library. Unbelievable fines, crap availability of books, no seats around exam time,etc etc etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I would like to rant about threads which give people the opportunity to rant

Eh I started this thread didn't I??? :confused:

Ok I would like to rant about the Sociology department.

They are w**kers. They are hoping 75% of us fail 1st year Sociology. All the lecturers speed through the lectures at 578.4456 mph. They put all of their notes in the Students union at a cost over a euro per lecture when they could easily put ther notes up on blackboard and prevent us cashless students forking out so many euros on notes. My tutor has barley passed me on my essays when I should have at least got 60% on them.

Uhhhhhh W**KERS! :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Cousin it wrote:
    I think this is a universal sandwich shop thing which the employees do to get back at the world!

I hate gettin' feckin' cheese bits in me sangwich when i didn't ask for it!! And sussie bits of "meat"......

• Advertisement
Advertisement