Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How much will I get for my Golf?

Options
  • 27-01-2005 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭

Reluctantly selling my beloved VW Golf in about a month or so as I'm heading off around the world for a year at the start of April....

Here's the details:

1998 Black, 1.6 engine, 5dr, Trendline, tinted windows (looks classy), Eibach springs and smoked rear lights. Also included is a sound system worth over €1000 (still have receipt) with a sub, 1000w amp, rear and front Lancer speakers and a Pioneer MP3 head unit. It's in pretty much perfect condition except for a not too noticeable scratch down the driver side. Here's a thread I put up about it when it happened over a year and a half ago:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=100318

Some scumbag did it while I was at work and although I was WELL pissed at the time I decided that it didn't bother me enough to fork out the €600 needed to get a re-spray....

Anyways, bearing that in mind what sort of price should I be looking to sell the car at privately? I'm thinking around €7000 - 7000 myself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Just about the scratch - I actually got it touched up shortly after it happened and it's not really very noticeable except when sunlight catches it... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Pictures?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

I'll get some pics sorted in the next few days but believe me the car's a real looker I've only ever got compliments about it! :D

Advertisement