Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Battlefield Mod

Options
  • 27-01-2005 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭

So does anyone play Forgotte Hope?

With Desert Combat now owned by Dice its the most popular mod for Battlefirld 1942. Its a brilliant game, maps are excelent, weapons are exactly realistic (kingtiger is near invinsable in good hands). Basically everything is extremely well made. Imop its 10 times better than normal bf and miles better than anyother mod or game for that matter!

So who has played it and what do u think?

Heres some screenshots.....

http://forgottenhope.bf1942files.com/screenshots.html

I remember on one ocassion I was playing "Crete 1941" (an airborne map where German paratroopers invade British occupied Crete). Anyway I was the pilot on the only Transport aircraft for the German team (32 ppl in all). So I take off and instead of going over Crete and opening the Jump Door i crash the plane in the sea!! Wiped out the entire team - 32 TKS at once. THe language and hatred was hilarious. Needless to say I left pretty quickly.
    What was even more funny was they tried to stop me as I tounted the team. Someone started opening up with gunfire in the cabin and a grenade went off as they tried to kill the "insane pilot"

God that was funny. "welcome to tk airlines - your'll never leave :P"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

I remember on one ocassion I was playing "Crete 1941" (an airborne map where German paratroopers invade British occupied Crete). Anyway I was the pilot on the only Transport aircraft for the German team (32 ppl in all). So I take off and instead of going over Crete and opening the Jump Door i crash the plane in the sea!! Wiped out the entire team - 32 TKS at once. THe language and hatred was hilarious. Needless to say I left pretty quickly.
    What was even more funny was they tried to stop me as I tounted the team. Someone started opening up with gunfire in the cabin and a grenade went off as they tried to kill the "insane pilot"

you did it intensionally? what a gob****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Wow your a total asshole Von Manstein

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Von Manstein

bizmark wrote:
    Wow your a total asshole Von Manstein

Both of you are totally right :P

95 % of the time I'm just busy destroying the allied team at the top of the server enjoying the game...

But its fun in its horribleness. I felt the same way a few yrs ago towards tking in dod for example and i stil do to a large extentin games. But theirs times when the temptation is too strong :) Take comfort in the fact that the max you can have on a team is 32, therefore I've tked the max possible at anyone time. ;)

I can just imagine it when the new bf2 comes out with 50 ppl on each team...

You will know when I'm on the server :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭TrickyDicky

LMAO!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Von Manstein, I don't appreciate you using two accounts to pretend people find this kind of behaviour funny. On a personal note I'd ban you from any server I admin.

LMAO TrickyDicky indeed.
    Next time make sure you post the right post under the right account.

• Advertisement
Advertisement