Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TNA Final Resolution

• 27-01-2005 11:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has seen TNA's last PPV? I got a look at it at the weekend, very good show. Comparing TNA's last two PPV's to WWE's last two, TNA comes out kilometres ahead!

There were some extremely good matches on the PPV, one being Kazarian, Michael Shane, and Christopher Daniels vs The 3 Live Kru, very fast paced match and very enjoyable, which wasn't what I was expecting considering this was a mid/lower card match. Just so much more solid than what you'd see from the same class of wrestlers on a WWE PPV.

Elix Skipper vs Sonjay Dutt was another exciting match that I wasn't fully expecting. Just great fast action. America’s Most Wanted vs Team Canada was the best tag match I've seen in months! The crowd were so into it, made it so much more exciting, I was really loving this match.

AJ Styles vs Chris Sabin vs Petey Williams in an Ultimate X Match - this match concept seems a bit silly, it's like something out of Gladiators, a belt hanging from between two elastic ropes stretched across above the ring. But it gives the wrestlers great opportunites for crazy moves. AJ had the psychology going aswell, he looked seriously hurt, took some crazy bumps too. Very good match.

Monty Brown vs DDP vs Kevin Nash wasn't that good. TNA does have its bad matches too! Bit short, but that was probably expected, seeing as the winner was to face Jarrett for the title later. That was Monty Brown, who I'm not a big fan of. Wasn't a great match, and even though I basically knew Jarrett was going to win, it was more enjoyable than seeing Triple H retain his title again. There's been like 4 title matches not involving him since he was handed the title 3 and a half years ago.... :eek:

Jeff Hardy vs Scott Hall was an alright match, Scott did quite well I thought, plus I never liked Jeff, but he was ok. Roddy Piper was the ref, he kept an edge to it.

One very strange match was Raven vs Erik Watts. Erik didn't look in great shape at all, and it was reported that he'd attempted suicide that weekend. He was doing ok, Raven was carrying him though. Then Erik did one of those Rikishi-clothesline-flips when Raven hadn't even glanced him with his fist. He went for a chokeslam on Raven to end the match, and Raven didn't go off the ground at all. And after the match Raven threw a bin at Erik, and he stumbled, turned around, regained his balance, and then dived off the platform into a table :confused:

Great show though! And their next PPV is going to have AJ and Daniels in a 30 minute iron man match for the X-Division title! Hope we get something like that at IWW! :D

Advertisement