Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Laura woods, the tragedy of "The Cafe" and "IDTWO"

• 28-01-2005 12:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

any one any thoughts on this first class MUPPET and her painfull telivision shows
    bet she did oarts in ucd prob did greek and roman and sociology!!!
    when i watch her show i have a strong urge to hurt her!!!,
    (not physically)
    just to clarify for those who take it a bit too seriously!!! :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

haha according to the website she did French and Sociology in Trinners!!
    yea she irritates the shít out of me too.....but your man aidan is very sexy! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

There, there. It's ok. Breathe? ok.....you ready? CHANGE THE F***ING CHANNEL AND DON'T WATCH HER IF SHE ANNOYS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

that would be the easy way out!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

tintinr35 wrote:
    any one any thoughts on this first class MUPPET and her painfull telivision shows
    when i watch her show i have a strong urge to hurt her!!! :eek:

Lol! I was actually going to post something about her but you saved me the bother. She looks like your average UCD Arts bird alright. And then every day she invites one of her fellow oompa-loopa's in to talk about fashion and stuff. That DJ from 2fm, Shane O'Donoghue comes in and flirts like mad with her while pretending to talk about sport.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

I think shes hot but the flirting with yer man has to stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Agent Orange

I think she's rather attractive but her neck seems to have gotten fat recently. Or maybe it's her face in general.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 the mavmeister

tintinr35 wrote:
    when i watch her show i have a strong urge to hurt her!!! :eek:

Oh dear you sad pathetic little man. I think most normally ,sexually functioning young men would agree that ms.woods is a bit of a ride. The only reason sad bitter little ****tards like yourself don't like her,is that you know you have not got a hope in hell of ever getting together with a bird that good looking. I bet tintinr35 has never been with a girl even 1/1000 as good looking as miss woods,that is if he has ever been with a girl at all. Probably spends his days masturbating over star trek characters and manga comics.
    Seriusly man,you have an urge to hurt her? the sexual inadequacy that oozes from that sentence is quite powerful. You don't like her? Change the ****ing channel. otherwise cop on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Great post, mavmeister :)

Welcome to boards!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Oh my god that woman is so annoying, the sound of her voice just goes through my head. Shame on me to admit that I watch Home and Away (yes, I am sad!!) so I try to switch it on just when I think Home and Away is starting (so I won't have to listen to her crap), but more often than not, it starts late because of her constant annoying gabbering. And as for that fashionista "expert" she has coming on the show - aaaaargh! And the flirting with Shane, oh dear god someone please take her off the air and spare us all the torment!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

the mavmeister = troll.

I think she's allright (looking that is). I don't really watch ID2, or that other show at all (never even heard of it), but she is a bit head wrecking from what I've seen.

Oh dear you sad pathetic little man. I think most normally ,sexually functioning young men would agree that ms.woods is a bit of a ride. The only reason sad bitter little ****tards like yourself don't like her,is that you know you have not got a hope in hell of ever getting together with a bird that good looking. I bet tintinr35 has never been with a girl even 1/1000 as good looking as miss woods,that is if he has ever been with a girl at all. Probably spends his days masturbating over star trek characters and manga comics.
    Seriusly man,you have an urge to hurt her? the sexual inadequacy that oozes from that sentence is quite powerful. You don't like her? Change the ****ing channel. otherwise cop on

Nice to know ive provoked such strong feeling on the subject, some love her some hate her, and the mavmeister is obviously obsessed and slighty agressively in love with the "talented" ms woods. as for the star trek and manga comics comment What the FCUK!!! ur obviously twisted enough to think of that so next time you are on a date with Hangela we know at ul be thinking of!!!! MUPPET :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Neil3030 wrote:
    There, there. It's ok. Breathe? ok.....you ready? CHANGE THE F***ING CHANNEL AND DON'T WATCH HER IF SHE ANNOYS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!
    Spot on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭AllStar

:mad:
    Mavmeister u are clearly a sex crazed pervert with a peanut sized..... PEANUT, who has to vent his rage on his computer screen, prob a couple of stains under the computer from the star trek website.u take things way to seriously no need for all this animosoty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 the mavmeister

oh no. i've upset a bunch of socially incompetent ,angry at the world geeks. How will I live this down?

RIGHT well anyway can we just get back to the original subject of the thread and quit all the Sh1t talking

Laura woods anyone???????? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭mwnger

This thread has been hilarious - I can't believe that someone as relatively unimportant as a childrens TV presenter has provoked such extreme reactions!

To be to fair to Laura Woods, she can actually present. Just look at some of the incompetent cretins they've got hosting childens TV on other channels- compared to them she's a real pro.

BTW mavmeister, judging by your vigorous defense of Ms. Woods, it sounds like you know her personally. Do you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Nah, it's just someone who joined today to have a bit of a troll. I don't expect he'll be around for too much longer and neither does he ;)

maybe mavmeister is Laura Woods ..............................

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

This thread is useless without pics.

• Advertisement

as requested above a picture of the "talented ms woods"
    all be it a bad one!!!!!!!
    http://www.rte.ie/tv/idtwo/presenters.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

..and what the hell is Shay Given doing moonlighting as this 'Steve Curran' character? Surely he already gets paid enough at Newcastle Utd as it is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

secksy

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Thread closed. Seems to be be too much muppeteering going on :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement