Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Corrie

123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭guest31

Hi, missed monday night's ep ... so what went on there ? Did he threaten/ assault her ... ? Anyone ... by the way, how come Corrie/FC etc. don't have a lil snippet at the start a la Home & Away/Neighbours .. to show you what happened if you missed the last ep .... actually FC do it the other way round and show a preview (in our house, you don't switch until you've seen the preview!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

He made a pass at her, and she didn't pull away and he's sorta messin' with her head a bit now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

they shifted an then he got up to lock the door an she kinda realised what she had just done and said im sorry charlie , dont tell jason and then he said yer sounding as bad as that slag upstairs now.Then she just left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Ah yes Shelley upstairs, wheres all that weight shes supposed to have lost? Its on her feckin' hips and ass thats where !!! Ha Ha.

Wish they'd get rid of her, she brings new meaning to dosey mare !!!!!

BolBill wrote:
    she brings new meaning to dosey mare !!!!!
    Oh god she's dumber than dumb, has no self respect and has a face that makes me wanna slap her silly.

• Advertisement

Her character gets thicker by the night , between scooter and sh*t for brains , the programmes seriously going down hill :rolleyes:

Just watching it last night, and I hadn't seen it since Shelley was talking about the surgery she was getting and seen her upstairs with two black eyes, thought Charlie bet the s**t outta her. I take it Charlie kills Ciaran fairly soon? How else does he get killed off?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Shelley's eyes.. ick..

When did Coronation st. turn into a horror???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

silas wrote:
    Just watching it last night, and I hadn't seen it since Shelley was talking about the surgery she was getting and seen her upstairs with two black eyes, thought Charlie bet the s**t outta her. I take it Charlie kills Ciaran fairly soon? How else does he get killed off?

No, Ciaran just leaves the street after Bev makes a pass at him. Such a sh*t exit.
    The charlie/shelly storyline is to run 'till October...
    BTW, read that Jack & Vera break up, just before their 50th wedding anniversary. Nooooo!

Madge wrote:
    No, Ciaran just leaves the street after Bev makes a pass at him. Such a sh*t exit.
    The charlie/shelly storyline is to run 'till October...
    BTW, read that Jack & Vera break up, just before their 50th wedding anniversary. Nooooo!
    WHAT!!! He just leaves, what a crap exit, thats just disgraceful!!

How the hell can they drag that Charlie/Shellie episode till October, thats just stupid!!

• Advertisement

WTF Hes meant to get murdered by Charlie!
    Ya heard Jack an Vera get a divorce :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

I heard jack and vera are meant to win the british lottery and they move to spain to life out their years!!!!

Na I heard they get divorced :confused: I hope not!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

Best line in tonights episode

Danny (referring to food) to Fred: What you got then?

Fred: Nuts and scratchings

Danny: You can get cream for that, mate...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

That whole fight scene on Mondaywas ridiculous, not what you'd expect from Coronation Street. It would have been better if Ashley's wife had come in and punched your man, or something like that. From the bits in the TV pages, saying that she would steal the show, that was what I was expecting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Tonight's episode was probably the best Corrie I've seen in ages :D It was just so funny, ah Sean - he's brilliant!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

Audrey: Candice, You're so shallow...

Candice: Really? Thanks!

oh - and nice to see Finchy from the Office turning up. have a feeling he might be able for Charlie. Unless he's only meant to appear in two episodes...

Sunday when it looked like Rita was dead was funny actually. All of em stood there an she wakes up an Sally goes are ya really not dead or something stupid like that :D
    When does annoying bi*ch Leanne and face that needs slapping Baldwin , whats his name Danny get caught?

Advertisement