Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

billy connolly

Options
  • 25-10-2000 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

does anyone out there have any of billy connolly's live albums on cd - mine were stolen also my three eddie murphy cds which cannot be bought in ireland. i've been to tower and ordered some billy connolly cds but that was 2 months ago, when i called them the said the albums were still on back order. so i've resigned myself to getting copies of them. anyone?

also has anyone heard when his concerts here are going to be on - his website said he would be playing here in the autumn but i've heard nothing.

[This message has been edited by stu_69 (edited 25-10-2000).]

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Billy, in Ireland?

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, please, PLEASE post details if anyone knows anything!

Re: the albums? Can't help Stu - sorry frown.gif

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

well here's the address of his official website were it was posted a month or 2 ago but the message is gone now: http://www.tickety-boo.com/billy/index.htm

Advertisement