Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dork Dungeons

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

LOL , nice one!

That Dark Dungeons is pretty funny too.. anyone know where I can read more of those? (either the "we're serious" or the "**** off gits" ones?).

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Here are the serious ones. The fvcked up[ sh1t that it is.

Draco

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

X-Entertainment did a few others as well.

Don't do suicide (this one had me in stitches, you'll know where).

Hell on earth

Halloween is Satans birthday

Tossing the dammed

Inside Satans boombox

But you should read other X-Entertainment stories, like such gems as why McD's is evil and The TV show george lucuas doesn't want you to know about.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

The real ones are pretty intense I must say! There's such conviction in the stories!

I do however like the parodies smile.gif

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I kind of like how Chick gives a "Gods guarantee" on his comics or your money back. smile.gif

If god is infallible why would he need to money-back guarantee it?

... actually I take it back this guy is f'ed up.

0945_20.gif

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 16-10-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Derek Bell

Originally posted by Hobbes:
    I kind of like how Chick gives a "Gods guarantee" on his comics or your money back. smile.gif

Kinda difficult to collect on it, but it would be amusing if it did happen! Hmmm... Nice idea for a short story there!

Advertisement