Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Robbie Keane to Newcastle

• 28-01-2005 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

Heard from a good source that he's in discussions with Newcastle

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

He's not happy with recent arrivals at Spurs, threatens his place in the starting XI. I'd be very surprised to see him go to Newcastle though, more likely Villa or Man City.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Good old Robbie he must have made a fortune in signing on fees at this stage. I can't see him going to Newcastle either but who knows what what Sounees will do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭Dewey

How true is this?? i havent seen/heard anything on any of the footie websites?? I would be surprised if Newcastle went for him, as i thought only Villa/Man City were only interested. It would be a great move for Robbie and he should settle pretty quick with Shay,O'Brian, and Carr there. But i take this post with a pinch of salt at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Stimpyone

Hard to believe, what with Sounees record regarding Irish players. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Here here, that was the first thought that sprang to mind. Although he is apparently offering Andy O' Brien a new 1 year deal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Did Souness not sign Carr in the summer? I think this Irish thing is over rated with Souness, he also helped the career of Duff alot (Though was also at fault for some of his injury problems imo). I think he's just a rubbish manager not that he has a problem with Irish players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Slash/ED wrote:
    Did Souness not sign Carr in the summer? I think this Irish thing is over rated with Souness, he also helped the career of Duff alot (Though was also at fault for some of his injury problems imo). I think he's just a rubbish manager not that he has a problem with Irish players.
    Agreed, although Robson bought Carr.

Advertisement