Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do all nokia phones use the same charger?

Options
  • 28-01-2005 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a usb powered charger for my Nokia 7610. I nearly bought one when I was in asia and I was told it wouldn't work on the 7610, only older Nokia's, is this true, are they different power inputs? I have also seen an add on ebay saying they all use the same charger?

I would be more likly to trust the salesman who missed out on a commission to tell me it wouldn't work than an eBayer but I just thought I'd ask here as well.

Cheers!

J

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

I would recommend getting the one from these guys
    http://mobile.brando.com.hk/

I have ordered tons of stuff from them and they all worked fine.
    and yes, all Nokia phones are compatible with their charger from Nokia 5110 and above.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭whizzbang

Just bought two for $15 delivered to my door, I'll let you know if they work! ;)

J

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭whizzbang

Got those Chargers within 5 days, they work on my 7610 and a few other Nokia's around the office!

Cheers!

Advertisement