Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bellamy to birmingham

• 28-01-2005 6:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭

sky news have just reported bellamy is gone for 6 mil

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

To be replaced by Robbie Keane ????????

If so that's sheer madness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

:(:( :mad: :mad: :(:( :mad: :mad: :(:( :mad: :(:( :mad: :mad: .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭evilhomer

i knew it was only a matter of time before Souness done something like this! He should have played him up front he was the only one scoring goals!

who are we going to replace him with?? if shearer gets injured all we have is Kluivert and Ameobi!

We might make a big bid for Yakubu tonight!

N'Zogbia and then Chopra are the next strikers , but I still don't think we should buy another striker , although we will . Things are really going downhill for Newcastle , and if Sour-ness is left at the club for longer than a year there could be damage done to the club that could take 15-20 years to repair .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Big Ears wrote:
    and if Sour-ness is left at the club for longer than a year there could be damage done to the club that could take 15-20 years to repair .

wouldnt be the first time hes has done that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

This doesn't bode too well for Clinto does it?

seansouth wrote:
    This doesn't bode too well for Clinto does it?

No.............maybe palace would take him back , he's the perfect partner for Johnson .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Can't see it tbh, he'd view it as a backward step I'd say.

He'll stay and fight for his place, he gets on well with Bruce.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

Done deal David Gold has just confirmed on Sky Sports News.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

Delighted for Stevie Bruce and Birmingham, Souness simply is a complete tit. Bellamy oozes talent and will surely get on well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Willem D wrote:
    Delighted for Stevie Bruce and Birmingham...
    I pity them... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Willem D wrote:
    Delighted for Stevie Bruce and Birmingham, Souness simply is a complete tit. Bellamy oozes talent and will surely get on well.

once bruce plays him up front :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

That's Clinton a bit fecked really, espically since Bruce has said he wants to sign Forrssell in the summer, though that was before this Bellamy news.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭Dewey

I think its a good move for birmingham but bad for bellamy. its a step down for him, why is it where ever Souness goes he has rows with great players???? why???
    Bellamy is a great player but he thinks he is always right which is the big problem with him.Its really bad news for Morrison, just when he started playing well for them. if bellamy does sign it will be bellamy/heskey up front. And i think Morrison will be moving in the summer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

All i say is i hope bellamy comes back to St.James' and scores 5 goals against us, he is/was by far the best striker we have/had, and i hope for all us newcastle fans that souness doesnt see another august in charge of us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Bannor

Birmingham got ripped off - He was offered to Liverpool on loan 'til the end of the season during the week with an option to buy in the summer for £5M. Benitez thought the offer was a joke and suggested that Newcastle pay Liverpool to take him off their hands. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Bannor

The Muppet wrote:
    To be replaced by Robbie Keane ????????

If so that's sheer madness.
    Souness sign an Irish player? What's the world coming to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Healio wrote:
    All i say is i hope bellamy comes back to St.James' and scores 5 goals against us, he is/was by far the best striker we have/had, and i hope for all us newcastle fans that souness doesnt see another august in charge of us.

Better than Shearer ? I don't think so but I agree with the rest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭evilhomer

Bellamy is our best striker this season so far.
    He will get on great no matter where he end's up, as regards scoring goals i mean.
    Souness is a very strict disciplinarion but is not a very good man manager!

I still can't understand why he wasn't played up front and milner on the wing?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

As a Newcastle fan while I don't like souness I'm happy to see bellamy leave, he's terrible for morale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Bannor wrote:
    Souness sign an Irish player? What's the world coming to?
    His Irish signings have all been/turned into rejects which is why I don't want him going there. :) Stephen Reid, Jason McAteer, Micky Evans... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Reid has improved this season tbf, and Carr was doing well until his injury at least which he has now, oddly, fully recovered from. Did Carr play the full 90 minutes today? I could barely believe soccer saturday when they had him down to start.

Advertisement