Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So, I'm an idiot ... please help

Options
  • 28-01-2005 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭

Just bought a Nokia 6630 and can't figure out how to get the back of it to put the sim in. :confused:

I tried pressing the little silver button on the back and was able to slide the back up about a quarter of an inch, but then it got stuck and wont budge. I could get a screwdriver and try to pry it open but that seems a bit harsh.

I'm surprised by the lack of info in the manual - i don't even know if it needs a big long charge before its first use. There are no diagrams in any of the literature and I don't fancy breaking my new phone. I'm used to Siemens phones, and crap as they are in the long term at least they have good documentation.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

press silver, push up and then pull it off!! it clicks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Cheers Jammer! What a day - new phone and 100 posts! :D

Advertisement