Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Usit Or Sayit America

• 28-01-2005 7:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

anyone any advice on which company to go with????? going to NYC!!!
    ive heard that sayit are way better but i wanted to hear some views from ppl who have actually gone on the programme :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭RyanfromNJ

what kind of prices are they giving you? I know sometimes that travel companies like that charge an arm and a leg... might be cheaper to get a flight, and just find your own accommodations...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

I don't think there's any difference between usit or sayit. Its all the same really. Im going with usit myself. Ryan these companies give you a visa to work there, he isn't taking a holiday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

David19 wrote:
    Ryan these companies give you a visa to work there, he isn't taking a holiday.

sorry ryan i should have clarrified that. they giving me a price of 1125 thats including everything (usit that is)
    sayit are about 1200 so its not that big of a price difference. still dunno which one to go wit tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭paddyb

i did my j1 with sayit and they left me stranded in chicago and werent very helpful any time i had to contact them

Advertisement