Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What ye's are at for the summer?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

ahh but deep down you love me......
    now i'm just scared.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Well anyway... im off to san diego for the summer. I can't wait! Anyone else going on a j1?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

be afraid..... be very afraid.....

serriously though, i deff owe you a pint over the last fews months of my blathering... next tcd beers or boards beers perhaps

David19 wrote:
    Well anyway... im off to san diego for the summer. I can't wait! Anyone else going on a j1?
    na despite the army of my m8's heading over :/ , probally head over for a few weeks of a visit anyway

serriously though, i deff owe you a pint over the last fews months of my blathering... next tcd beers or boards beers perhaps
    blathering is good.......

anyone know whatever happened to our 3rd mod?

• Advertisement

Not a clue what's going on this summer. I've been looking at J1's, but nothing's confirmed yet. I want to get away from here for a good while anyways.

i killed himand sold his organs for beer money

i killed himand sold his organs for beer money
    ah someone wanna claim the body so?

i sold that too, how else you think i'll pay for that pint....

Myth wrote:
    Not a clue what's going on this summer. I've been looking at J1's, but nothing's confirmed yet. I want to get away from here for a good while anyways.
    uh know that feeling....but dosh/experence...hrmm...

• Advertisement

SkyLynx wrote:
    na despite the army of my m8's heading over :/ , probally head over for a few weeks of a visit anyway

Why don't you go with them then?

SkyLynx wrote:
    uh know that feeling....but dosh/experence...hrmm...

Worked all last summer, went away at the end (After repeats) and still have a fair amount saved. Plan is to put it to good use this summer. Ideal thing would be to get an internship abroad, will be looking into that soon enough possibly. Everything is to be planned for after exams.

David19 wrote:
    Why don't you go with them then?
    uh i'd end up with a **** job, and i need the experence before i leave col...(don't wanna work with my maths degree per say so need experence to work elsewhere..)

Myth wrote:
    Worked all last summer, went away at the end (After repeats) and still have a fair amount saved. Plan is to put it to good use this summer. Ideal thing would be to get an internship abroad, will be looking into that soon enough possibly. Everything is to be planned for after exams.
    everything is right in ur case.......its become quite a long list of stuff ur doing after next week at this point..

SkyLynx wrote:
    uh i'd end up with a **** job, and i need the experence before i leave col...(don't wanna work with my maths degree per say so need experence to work elsewhere..)

Oh right ok. I'll need to get experience before i leave college too. You could try get some experience there? If you apply early enough you might get something.

David19 wrote:
    Oh right ok. I'll need to get experience before i leave college too. You could try get some experience there? If you apply early enough you might get something.
    don't have the grades to get a decent one abroad(well imo) , can do much better here thru people who know people n so on ;)

SkyLynx wrote:
    don't have the grades to get a decent one abroad(well imo) , can do much better here thru people who know people n so on ;)

You could send a couple of emails and see? Fair enough though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Sorry I missed all the ahem "tripe". I'm hopefully going to japan on an internship..

now that sounds cool

Advertisement