Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three guys, a Srilankan, a English guy and an Irish man .....

Options
  • 26-10-2000 11:04am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Three guys, a Srilankan, a English guy and an Irish man are out walking together one day. When they come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it.

"I will give you each one wish, that's three wishes total" says the Genie.

The Srilankan says, "I am a farmer, my father was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Sri Lanka."

With a blink of the Genie's eye, 'FOOM' the land in Srilanka was forever made fertile for farming.

The English guy was amazed, so he said,
    "I want a wall around England, so that no foreigners can come into our precious state."

Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' there was a huge wall around England.

The Irish guy asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall."

The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick and completely surrounds the state. Nothing can get in or out."

The Irish guy says, "Fill it up with water."

dogbert.gif
    It’s so easy to criticise

Comments

Advertisement