Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wesley

Options
  • 28-01-2005 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

Any1 go the young wesley disco, apparently there's one next week and im thinkin of goin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I've never gone but all my friends go. It's a rip off and it's usually packed..apparently. And if you're not a member you have to q for ages!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I used to go back in the day...if its anything like it was then GO!!!!

The place is practally a brothel! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

So can anyone tell me directions, address? I live in Blessington so im kinda lost seeing the only bus route is 65 that goes through tallaght, rathmines, terenure into eden quay

• Registered Users Posts: 78,415 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Old Wesley Rugby Club, Donnybrook Bridge. Friday (under 18?) and Saturday (over 18) nights. Bus 46A or 10 to / from the city centre. I think go with friends. You might need mummy to pick you up to go to Blessington, what with busses being rare at c. 1am.

my mate said that theres an 18 from rathmines, wat part, the 65 stops in rathmines

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

EHH... eh.. are you goin with any friends?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Take the 65 into town. Get off at Central Bank. Then walk over to Nassau St, and get a 46a. This'll drop you right outside. It'll go through Donnybrook, you'll see a large Shell station and a Kwik-Fit on the right-hand side of the road, just after Donnybrook village, and Wesley is right opposite the garage.

Used to work weekends on the 3rd floor opposite Wesley. Saturday night was barely legal night and Friday night was definitely not legal night. Judging by what the girls wear, even at 13, DubGuy22 is right - it's a brothel.

The 18 in rathmines is outside abrakababra...across the road from pizza hut....or you can get it around the corner outside the car park at swan center........

cheers, does the 46a or the 18 come often??

Because the 46a goes through all the poshest areas, it comes about every 5 minutes.

• Advertisement

excellent, and how far exactly is it from nassau street

fitzer666 wrote:
    cheers, does the 46a or the 18 come often??
    The 18 isn't particularly useful to get to Wesley, unless you're from Palmerston.

tell ya wat? it was dedly, cant wait til next friday!!

fitzer666 wrote:
    tell ya wat? it was dedly, cant wait til next friday!!
    Sounds like a man who scored :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

fair play to him!

u bet ur sweet ass i scored! bird from kimmage near where i use ta live, big and beautiful pair of eyes

fitzer666 wrote:
    beautiful pair of eyes
    What ever floats your boat! :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i'm a legal man myself.....

oh my god, i went last night, queued for an hour and a half, bouncers kept tellin me," its ok, you'll get in," eventually got up to the door and get checked for rings, dirty shoes, school, address, 64million other questions and then got turned away by some baldy faggit, ive never been so pissed off, came all the way from blessington, then they let in loafds more after us.The amount of drunk people that got in was apalling, im really ticked off with the whole thing, anyone know how to go about writing a letter of complaint to the people who run it? ie. address( is it different to the rugby club?)

It's at this point i would like to point out to everybody that Fitzer is a 46 year old bank official from Kimmage!!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Man why do so many go to wesley and talk about it as if it's the best thing ever? I've never gone but I know what to expect, crap music, sluts and skangers, no thank you.

fitzer666 wrote:
    eventually got up to the door and get checked for rings, dirty shoes, school, address, 64million other questions ,
    They didn't like the look of you ....
    fitzer666 wrote:
    and then got turned away by some baldy faggit,
    ...or didn't like your attitude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭8bi1ctzegfouva

i am a bouncer in wesley,

do you have a membership?

what did they say to you when they turned you away?

and be honest, were you dressed like a knacker?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

They dont really need a reason to refuse you. Dont seeing a complaint having much success

WellyJ

no we weren't dressed as nackers, and by the way the letter is already sent, when we informed the boucer( of who i do not know the name) that we had travelled all the way from blessington and that we had made arrangements to meet my friends dad after the disco he simply said " enjoy the long trip home" which in my view showed no regard or respect for our safety

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

fitzer666 wrote:
    no we weren't dressed as nackers, and by the way the letter is already sent, when we informed the boucer( of who i do not know the name) that we had travelled all the way from blessington and that we had made arrangements to meet my friends dad after the disco he simply said " enjoy the long trip home" which in my view showed no regard or respect for our safety

Yeah you obviously had an attitude problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Anyone have a website or something for Wesley disco?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

www.underage.ie might be worth a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

A 3 year old thread!!!

Closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement