Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best N64 Game?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Ocarina of Time for me. Next would be Mario 64 because its still brilliant to this day and still the best 3D platformer ever. Wish i had an N64. Really didn't get to play the classics enough.

Can borrow mine and you lend me Ico ....taa daa!

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

I had a go of GoldenEye 007 the other day. My, but it's aged really quite terribly. Such a shame, I remember being deadlier with the control stick and those C buttons than with a mouse and keyboard. :D

Anyway, Majora's Mask is still my favourite Zelda. More stand-out moments than any other Zelda, I reckon, and being let go out and find them whenever you want and in whatever order made it so much more rewarding. Lovely game. Still a bit of a looker, too.

Other favourites are Blast Corps, Pilotwings 64, Super Mario 64, F-Zero X, Super Smash Bros and what are probably the two most underrated platformers ever, Space Station: Silicon Valley and Rocket: Robot on Wheels.

I hate DK64 with a passion... so much pointless everything, grr...

Advertisement