Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Gone?

Options
  • 28-01-2005 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

I just noticed the drop down menus are no longer being obscured by Google Ads (OPERA), are they gone for good or is this just more fall-out from the database crash?.

Mike.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

mike65 wrote:
    I just noticed the drop down menus are no longer being obscured by Google Ads (OPERA), are they gone for good or is this just more fall-out from the database crash?.

Mike.

if there was ever ad's in the drop down menu's i've never seen them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The ads were below the menu and in Opera the drop downs went "behind" the ads which was mighty annoying.

Like this

boardsproblem.jpg

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

ahh, maybe the fact i use adblock for firefox makes me not see them

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Nope they're gone for me too

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭frodi

No ads with firefox & win2k. Also some of the link buttons now just appear as a text link as opposed to the stylish button.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Would this have anything to do with a "vanilla" version of VBulletin being used?

Saw in some post the other day that the journals and all are down because of this?

Advertisement