Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Game Stores in Ireland

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

evad_lhorg wrote:
    there is one real ugly lookin RAWKER guy who works there though. bit of an asshole. do you know him? :D

yeah, the shortish guy with a mop-top of black hair. moron he is.

:D

flogen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Robert_Plant

I got letter of the month in GamesTM and I won £100 of gamestation vouchers so are there any gamestation stores in Ireland?

Also can you buy Baldur's Gate 2(PC) or Planescape Torment anywhere in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I got letter of the month in GamesTM and I won £100 of gamestation vouchers so are there any gamestation stores in Ireland?
    AFAIK it's UK only... :( Pity because as a chain they appear to favour Nintendo a bit more than anything we've got here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

oh so that was you moaning about other people moaning? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

of course not, everyone knows females stock shelves in them stores
    lol

No, I was moaning about the DS being unsuitable for "lefties".

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

d22ontour wrote:
    of course not, everyone knows females stock shelves in them stores :D
    /me slaps d22ontour

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

only joking :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Dawson Street gotta be the best one for selection and browsing. I think Game are generally more expensive than Gamestop and Smyths though. Smyths can be great for new releases(not much else) and Gamestop are good for second hand games. Game tend to be better for older games though, both finding them in the first place and for prices. Pity they don't follow suit with their second hand selection, they never seem to bother updating prices and it's not uncommon to find new copies of a game cheaper than the second hand ones.

• Advertisement
Advertisement