Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Celtic League

• 29-01-2005 9:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Good win for Connacht last night 18-9 away to the Borders and even better news for the Westerners with Cardiff losing 12-17 at home to Edinburgh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Nice1 dave...forgot it was on telly, just as i read your post, i changed the channell and just cought stringers try :)

Didnt see the connacht game Kev, but was suprised to hear they won tbh! Despite borders being so poor, i think connacht are playing shocking rugby since their qf challange cup win.....if only they could keep form!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

i've never seen a backline knock the ball on so often...painful to watch players making suberb breaks and then a simple knock on :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

daveirl wrote:

Swett jaysus they lost 32-17 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Must say very poor reffing. No - some forward passes by Munster and a load of offsides by Scarlets. Was told calm down in the pub,was f*ckin liveed with the ref. VERY POOR

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

RuggieBear wrote:
    i've never seen a backline knock the ball on so often...painful to watch players making suberb breaks and then a simple knock on :eek:

Cost them dearly i admit but some wayward decisions on the ruling of lying across the ball by the ref. And also playing advantage confused.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Half tempted to go to the Leinster match.

Have to bribe my little brother to come along though.
    Gah!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Amz wrote:
    Half tempted to go to the Leinster match.

Have to bribe my little brother to come along though.
    Gah!

I'll be wandering a long with uberwolf, if you fancy meeting up! :D

Hrm, sounds tempting, how much is it in at the gate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

And Leinster are getting closer don't forget Daveirl :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 865 ✭✭✭kazzer

Good win for Leinster. Holwell was kicking great, Easterby was a bit dodgy with his passing. D'Arcy played a great game too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

kazzer wrote:
    Good win for Leinster. Holwell was kicking great, Easterby was a bit dodgy with his passing. D'Arcy played a great game too.

Was at the game, can we get Holwell an Irish passport please !!! I agree, D'Arcy looked very fresh. Roll on next week.

BolBill wrote:
    Was at the game, can we get Holwell an Irish passport please !!! I agree, D'Arcy looked very fresh. Roll on next week.
    I'll marry him if that's any help?

Do it Amz! You know that he looks remarkabley like terminator 2 though? He had a great game, is a great player and i loved when he "stopped" the fight between Gissing and the Prop. Any news on Horgan? I was at the match and missed all coverage and we got an ominous-enough message over the PA

"Shane Horgan has been forced to retire through Injury"

Anyone know what the stroy is with him? Don't want him to miss the 6N

Do it Amz! You know that he looks remarkabley like terminator 2 though?
    Doesn't bother me, he's tall enough to pass the Amz test.
    He had a great game, is a great player and i loved when he "stopped" the fight between Gissing and the Prop.
    That was gas, and then to get penalised for it afterwards.

Gissing has been called up to the Ireland squad to replace Leo Cullen who's injured though.
    Any news on Horgan? I was at the match and missed all coverage and we got an ominous-enough message over the PA

Anyone know what the stroy is with him? Don't want him to miss the 6N
    Haven't heard anything Re: Horgan, hopefully it was only precautionary.

Do it Amz! You know that he looks remarkabley like terminator 2 though?
    LMAO! :D never noticed that 'till you said it!!
    Any news on Horgan?

Was gona ask the same thing....Is he our only injury worry? He didnt look to bad in the dugout near the end of the game, havin a laugh with jennings, prob just precautionary substitute i think.....Did everyone else come through the Munster & Leinster games?

Was dissapointed to see BOD didnt get a game just before the 6N kick off...

Hickie and D'Arcy in savage form at the moment!!
    Aaarrrgh! im so impatient...cant wait for 6n to start!!

According to Irishrugby.ie Horgan had to ice his ankle after coming off. It doesn't sound particularly serious. I'm sure it would have been on a sports bulletin somewhere if it was.

Amz...was typin when you replied :) i reckon precautionary too, Cullen the only injurie from the weekend?
    Would you marry him? he's tall....and he doesn't look like Igor from Ghost busters!!

Marry who?

Leo Cullen..........
    lol, never mind :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement