Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Simpsons Movie???

• 29-01-2005 10:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

There is rumour for a simpsons movie in 2008

The plot of the movie is
    : Homer takes up stunt driving after watching TV. He ends up crashing the family car in doing so. In order to set things right, Homer takes the family out to dinner. There, Homer blows up his house to collect insurance. Things turn drastically wrong when Homer finds out he doesn't have any insurance. How can Homer set things right(if he can)?

In my opinion this sounds just like an episode .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

oooh! oooh! I'm really looking forward to the inevitable simpsons movie now!

(sarcasm detector explodes)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Does anybody even care about The Simpsons any more?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Obvoiusly they do mate acording to this forum, but most people have only an interest in the earlier season's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Buck Owens

Can we not have this Turn into another "the Simpsons are so crap now" thread.

Please!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,036 ✭✭✭✭Stark

No. The Simpsons are crap now and we will keep repeating that until you summon up enough anger to go to America and kill Matt Groening ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

the simpsons are not crap now.. imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,950 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i believe a simpsons movie is very much on the cards because the simpsons really needs to die. i hope they get conan o brien back to help write the movie. it might rejuvinate the old charm they had...

Advertisement