Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 SLI-D AMD Athlon 64 Socket 939 Motherboard

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

Seems to be the most anticipated nf4 mobo. Some did 375fsb on it if I'm not mistaken. I'm just hoping they'll bring out an agp version for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

why spend more on this when you can do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

ARGINITE wrote:
    why spend more on this when you can do this.

Considering how much the GFX cost, the "savings" on a bastardised mobo are minimal. I got the non-Delux A8N-SLI for under £100 on OCUK.

Talking of bastardised things, avoid the 6800GTO (note that O) cards.. they dont work in SLI. Found out the hard way. :(

Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Azza wrote:
    Anyone of your guys heard reviews for the following motherboard.
    http://www.dfi.com.tw/Product/xx_product_spec_details_r_us.jsp?PRODUCT_ID=3469&CATEGORY_TYPE=LP&SITE=UK

The voltage goes up to 2.1 on the cpu and up to 4.0 on the vdimm.....if its anything like the 754 counterpart its going be gods choice of motherboard.

Im just waiting on some reviews myself before upgrading my current system :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Review here...

DFI LANPARTY UT SLI-DR mobo

Looking very good overall tho Im not sure about having to contact DFI for the SLI bridge?

• Advertisement
Advertisement