Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FA Cup 4th Round (will contain scores)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

eirebhoy wrote:
    Milan

Not looking good at HT, Milan 0-1 Bologna. :(

Waiting on the same myself, along with Juventus to win, Inter to draw at Palermo, and Barca's win last night.

€5 down, €57 return.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Ajax drew anyway, my own fault putting them in at such bad odds. Good look with your bet. Shevchenko went off injured in the first half though.

eirebhoy wrote:
    Ajax drew anyway, my own fault putting them in at such bad odds. Good look with your bet. Shevchenko went off injured in the first half though.

Cheers, getting my eurosport.com updates thick and fast. Roma-Messina sounds a cracker, 2-2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

1-0 Chelsea Huth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭qwertyup

2-0 Terry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

how about setting up a stickied gambling thread, where people can post what bets there putting on etc etc?

i dont know much about accumaltors so would be useful to pick up some tips on what to do and what not to do.

how about setting up a stickied gambling thread, where people can post what bets there putting on etc etc?

Been thinking that myself. Anyone who agrees post in the thread I'm about to post on this forum asking for it.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Ya that would be good alright for a sticky, they have one on Horse Racing

Advertisement