Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Official Wwe Dublin Ticket On Sale Date

• 29-01-2005 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

This is from the WWE website:

Event Details

WWE SmackDown! Presents WrestleMania Revenge!
    Date: 04/21/2005
    Time: 8:00 p.m.
    Venue: The Point Theatre
    City/State: Dublin, Ireland

On-Sale Date: Friday, February 25
    Ticket Information: Box Office, www.ticketmaster.ie
    Ticket Prices: 70E, 60E, 50E, 30E
    Charge-By-Phone: (01) 8363633 or 0818 719 300

Event Notes: Come see all your favorite SmackDown! Superstars!

There you go over 4 weeks away the tickets go on-sale im going to get the E30 tickets.

So who here is going to this event and lets remember they have a rostor lottery after WM so we could still have HBK Batista HHH.

How long do people reckon it will take to sell out im going for 2hours.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

last years first show sold out in 9 minutes but since they were here lat year id say they wont sell out as fast n plus raws more popular but id say under an hour anyways

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

must get tickets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

I'll try and get best tickets available but if it fails on me like last year as they go on sale then WWE can go to hell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

NCIRL wrote:
    How long do people reckon it will take to sell out im going for 2hours.

I'm going for 2 minutes!

Last year I made the mistake of not even knowing that the WWE were coming over so this time I'm going to make sure that I see them this time ....... well hopefully! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

It will sell out pretty quickly alright but it wont be that fast its Smackdown remember!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

jesusjones wrote:
    It will sell out pretty quickly alright but it wont be that fast its Smackdown remember!

Doesnt matter, Its WWE remember!

besides, i'd would rather see smackdown superstars than raw superstars any day. Just because the show is bad doesnt mean the wrestlers are.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

I suppose but you have so much wasters from Smackdown coming over(i.e three quarters of the roster)the show wont be worth 70 euro.Im still going because of Kurt and Taker mostly and Eddie as well but thats it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

would i be better advised to try get my tickets on credit card?would i get better seats this way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

Either way its still near impossible to get close seats!!
    I advise first few rows on the balcony either side, great view from there!!

couple of my freinds are quein at 3am in waterford they think there def gunna get front row but i really douth it. thats why ima catch up on my beauty sleep n pay them off to get my ticket :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,577 ✭✭✭savemejebus

from the fiasco that was U2 on ticketmaster this morning i wouldn't advise anyone to hold out too much hope of getting them online.

In any case it will probably be like last year where it "sold out" in 9 minutes but they were still selling tickets in dribs and drabs right up to the night of the event

still if you don't get them you can still go to the IWW show

yeh it ''sold out'' in 9 min but there was still loads of empty seats

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I ended up in the balcony whilst some of my friends were down on the floor. I ended up having a great view while my friends complained of seeing nothing. Im aiming for the balcony again this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 118 ✭✭shakel

what do you guys reckon the best way to get tickets is?
    The ticketmaster shops, phone, online or are there any other ways to get them?

I got tickets to RAW last time but they were on the floor and the view wasn't the best,
    Would love to get balcony tickets this time...

I went lookin for floor but ended up getting balcony. My friend just queued up the mornig in college with two people ahead of him. By the time it was logged in all the floor had gone. There gonna sell out fast so ive no idea of the best way to guarantee tickets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Thoose floor tickets fairly sucked balls if you were towards the back. You would have a pritty good view from anybalcony seat but the floor is kinda hit and miss. Is there any chance of a 2nd show this time?

had tired seats last year right near the top good view but pretty far back so we stood at the back of the ground floor for the last few matchs n the view was great might get 30 euro crappy seats this year n do the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Danny Demento

How much did the balcony seats cost for the Raw show last year?

Cant remember for the life of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Unit00

How much did the balcony seats cost for the Raw show last year?

I had pretty good balcony seats last year and it was €60ish if I can remember correctly

• Advertisement
Advertisement