Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paula Yates

Options
  • 05-11-2000 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭

Did ya hear? After paul yates died the police searched her housr....

They found Amfetamines, Diazapan and cocaine......they couldnt find the other child tho....

vince1.gif
    Spaghetti.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

heard it before and I still think it's bad really bad. a snuff joke almost'cept it's not funny

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

That joke mildy amused me, very mildly. Kudos to you on your signature though its v.classy. Rex the Runt was hilarious! Its a pity that they dont play it anymore.

PS:Ive seen the way you change what he says, can i propose, "Giz a sossie" for the next one? Its from the one when they went to the moon in the tin of beans.

PPS biggrin.gifid u see the one where Rex became a doctor and became rich and the character u have as ur sig was in the bath full of jam?
    funny...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Zapper

Aye..Rex the Runt was a classy prog alright smile.gif
    Very underated tho :/
    vince.gif

My fave episode is the 1 where Vince gets married to a hoover and has wee hoover-Vince babies.

classic stuff..

vince1.gif
    Spaghetti.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

WAHEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen one episode of Rex the Runt and that was on Bravo last week. It happened to be the Vince and the Hoover one smile.gif

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

Advertisement