Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh sweet mother of God!!!!

Options
  • 29-01-2005 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

The Mother of all Bf2 trailers

This the one ppl on the newsletter get, there 2 more 2 come.

Should finally put all the "is it rendered " queries to rest, i think i need an upgrade.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Holy jayzus!! I seriously cannot wait for that gmae! Anyone notice the aircraft carrier in th background after the pilot goes in for a strafing run? Makes you wonder where this game is going to go insofar as mods and addons.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

o yeah this vid, tis deadly, pity about them still releasing all the vids at such a crap resolution tho :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

holy zombie jesus wow!

Thanks KdjaC, keep us updated on those 2 other clips too ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

SkyLynx wrote:
    o yeah this vid, tis deadly, pity about them still releasing all the vids at such a crap resolution tho :/
    As per usual, so as to not have their servers raped, EA does the usual thing of releasing a poor quality vid @ first, before bringing out a decent quality vid.

For example, when the Wetlands vid came out officialy it was in crap res, but there was a few nicer versions floating around later on (such as the 269MB version :cool: ).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Oddly thats not on EAs servers.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

yeah i wouldn't mind a 269meg version of that wetlands one....chopper one would be nicer but i'd take em all...

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Re: 269MB Wetlands

PM me an FTP address, and I'll upload it.

Advertisement