Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wats your favourite game of all time!?

Options
  • 29-01-2005 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

mine isnt a game but a series.
    Its the metal gear solid series i f*****g luv it!!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

col22 wrote:

should the question not be whats your favorite series of all time :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 54,381 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

col22 wrote:
    col22 have you played metal gear solid 3 its class[cant stop playing it] im a big fan of MGs too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭col22

snoopdog wrote:
    col22 have you played metal gear solid 3 its class[cant stop playing it] im a big fan of MGs too
    No i havent. i have 2 though!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭col22

d22ontour wrote:
    should the question not be whats your favorite series of all time :confused:
    no it shouldnt its my opinion.if u have a game u lik den put it here if its a series den put it here.i dont care!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 DiscoMouse

*Sigh* Chipped machine, huh? *Patiently waits for March*

Metal Gear is among my favourite series. Also ZOE, Resident Evil, Metroid, Kirby, Metal Slug, Snatcher, ICO, Star Fox, Another World... Yadda x3.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 beaver2009

Worms Armageddon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Khalim

the ultima series. (except ultima 9, i've never played it)

i still load them up from time to time.

my favourite has got to be ultima 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Metroid Prime. Just love it to bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

The Sims 2 is definitely mine, because once I play I don't get bored for hours every time!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

it has to be mario golf 64
    5 people who were all decent at it multiplaying it for 3 years+ at the time
    no other game ever got that much playtime from me
    and ever will :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 beaver2009

beaver2009 wrote:
    Worms Armageddon.
    Changed to Zelda:Ocarina of Time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

final fantasy 7!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭ViperVenoM

[nicK] wrote:
    final fantasy 7!

ditto! :D

although im quite tempted to say GT3...as i was in awe for months at it..but ask me again soon and ill prob say GT4 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

As incredibly sad as it is, Chris Sawyer's TRANSPORT TYCOON DELUXE is by far my fave. Have had it since 1995 and am still playing. Just keep coming back. Pity you can't play on win xp, I've to use my 98 machine to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

[nicK] wrote:
    final fantasy 7!

very much agreed i like that game so much

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

HL or HL2. FF7 deserves a mention, and the 'Shining Force' series was absolutely brilliant too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

god this is a real tough question! not many games really grab me until the end. ocarina of time did and once i got into metroid prime it got me good. resi evil 4 is gettin me comin back loads! viewtiful joe did until i kept gettin stuck! an thats only in the recent console age really.

a lot of n64 games were great! rare games for instance!

never owned a sega or playstation in my life. only thing i really want a ps2 for is to give ico a play and a few others.

zelda 1 on the Nes mainly because it was the first game i finished and mario 3 and mario world are true classics!

god i could go on and I will. in fact im just gonna list what i consider to be the greats on the consoles ive owned

NES
    mario 3
    double dragon series
    snake rattle and roll
    marble madness

SNES(never owned it but it was only across the road)
    Mario world
    mario kart
    zombies ate my neighbours(got a deadly ringtone for it)
    FF6
    tales of phantasia

n64
    zelda OOT and MM
    banjo kazooie
    diddy kong racing
    goldeneye

gamecube
    wind waker
    Metroid prime
    Resi 4
    -insert new zelda name here-

i could go on more buti wont cause im gonna drop asleep on my keyboard

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,445 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Panzer Dragoon Azel on the saturn for me. It was just stunning to play. The story, characters and the fantastic battle system where brilliant. Graphics weren't great but its by far the best looking 3D Saturn game and art direction was superb. The soundtrack was brilliant as well, one of my favourites. But the most impressive thing was the interesting and intelligent world it created. It even had its own language that was used in the final cutscenes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

Ico, hold yorda's hand, feel her heart beat, admire the big windmill, then all of a sudden she's been distracted and she's chasing after a bird. My favourite game, my favorite character-the only reason I haven't killed my PS2. The save game music is excellent too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Donkey Kong country...GTA: San Andreas.....attheraces gallop racer....the silent hills....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Illuvatar

When I hear favorite game (or series) my mind automaticly goes to the MGS series. I've finally beat Snake Eater a few days ago and started playing it a second time.

I will miss it when you start the game and it says: A Hideo Kojima game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement