Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit missing...

Options
  • 29-01-2005 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

sometimes you aren't billed for texts etc straight away etc and the are billed at once for a few texts etc at a later date...

It happened to me once or twice on vodafone. It could be a similar situation... I dont know...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

sometimes you aren't billed for texts etc straight away etc and the are billed at once for a few texts etc at a later date...

It happened to me once or twice on vodafone. It could be a similar situation... I dont know...

This used to be the case but all texts are charged for immediately. I am sure the same applies for O2 and Meteor..

The value of €2 suggests you were charged for a ringtone or something.. Did you receive any texts of a a short code such as 57577 or something>?

They should certainly be able to provide you with an answer..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

yea well its o2, wat ya expect!

If are not sure where it was used, you should ask for a credit back on it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭MagicBusDriver

You were probably talking to some rookie. Of course they can tell you how the credit used. It might have been a billing adjustment but jesus_thats_gre is probably right. Check to see if you received a message from any short code (5xxxx) at that time.

similar thing happened to me when i tried to send txts but a msg came up tellin me that they were not sent but they still used up my credit even though the messages were not sent

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭netbeatz

Had Same problem...only to a worse extent...

Topped up my phone with €10...woke up..had 57cents left..

Rang them, they couldnt explain...so they gave me some credit while they sorted it...an hour later, and having not used the phone...credit gone to 57cent again...

They call it account depletion...they dont know how it happens or how to fix it....What a great Service they provide...

Be sure to keep calling them till they sort it for you...

Netz

netbeatz wrote:
    Had Same problem...only to a worse extent...

Topped up my phone with €10...woke up..had 57cents left..

Rang them, they couldnt explain...so they gave me some credit while they sorted it...an hour later, and having not used the phone...credit gone to 57cent again...

They call it account depletion...they dont know how it happens or how to fix it....What a great Service they provide...

Be sure to keep calling them till they sort it for you...

Netz

So you are saying that O2 have admitted to you that there is some sort of anomoly in their prepaid billing system whereby customers are deducted credit for no reason...

For some reason, I doubt that big time..

However, if they cannot provide you with a reason for the credit being removed, I would insist of a refund. Simple as that..

Im Tellin Ya........... .02..arrrrrrrrrrr!

i think its time to hire a few hit men at this stage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭SF1

I am on vodafone.Toped up with a tener yesterday cheacked it tis morning €8 lest.This has gone beyond the joke.

Advertisement