Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request] Help finding a funny audio file?

• 30-01-2005 12:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭

Anyone remember a funny (mp3) audio file that was doing the rounds a couple of years ago, where some poor eejit of a BT salesman cold-calls a guy to try and sell him some 'phone package or other and the customer — with a heavy Geordie accent — goes absolutely mental? Effs and blinds him out of it for about 45 seconds, threatens to "come down there and stick yer bloody 'phone up yer a*se", etc. File ends with him slamming the 'phone down, and all you can hear is the sales guy absolutely shaking from the onslaught, turning to the co-workers, saying "Jesus Christ... Jesus Christ..."

Only I've lost it and I'd love to get my hands on it again... :D

I'm sure it's hosted on some sort of "funnywavsrus" site somewhere, but I've googled every way I know how and I'm not having any luck. :confused: If anyone knows where to find it, would they post the link pleeeeez? Or if you have a copy, pm me and maybeyou could email it to me? (it's only about 500kb or so...)

Ta in advance!

Advertisement