Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

face of mankind open beta

• 30-01-2005 4:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭

another game starts its open beta, you can sign up and download the client now but can not play untill monday

it looks like it "borrowed" a hell of alot of stuff from neocron, its even a german company again
    i dont expect much form this but will probably give the beta a go

http://www.fomportal.com/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Hasn't the beta of this been open for a while?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

no

from the front page dated Sat, January 29th, 2005
    The time has finally arrived! The first download mirrors for the open beta client have been put up. The servers themselves will be open for open beta testers on Monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Maybe its a different beta then, because I know of people who have been playing that beta for months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Errr, is it any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Hobbes wrote:
    Maybe its a different beta then, because I know of people who have been playing that beta for months.

yes its open beta, there was closed beta before it like there is in most games

• Advertisement

Errr, is it any good?

i played about 1 hour last night. My first login for this Beta.

I found it quite odd. I've played abt 8 mmprogs, and particpated in another 10-12 Beta's, alpha's, stress tests etc. And I've played Neocron. It's a strange game, with a very weird interface. I'll post a few more opinions later when I've played more.

Anyone else in this Beta?

Advertisement