Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCU Masters

• 30-01-2005 4:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know anything about a masters in electronic systems in DCU. I have a degree in electronics but finding it very tough to get a job (well, a well paying one or one that doesnt involve answering the phone all day).
    Im thinking i might go back in september. Will this make me more employable? Do companies want people with masters? Basically do any of you think it will be worth my while?
    Thanks
    SM

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

I dont think it would make much of a difference at the moment. The trend with employers is to look for people with experience, no matter how little.
    There are just too many people going back to do postgrads. There's no doubt it would help a little bit, in terms of your speciality topic etc, but it seems experience is the de facto these days

Advertisement